O'Hare UFO Sighting in November 2006

U

UFOHUNTER

I'm a producer on a documentary series for The History Channel. We're looking for witnesses to the Chicago, O'Hare airport UFO sighting on November 7, 2006. The purported disk shaped UFO was seen hovering below the clouds and witnessed by United Airlines employees on the ground. If you were a witness to the incident and would like to share your story for our documentary, please send an email with your full name and contact information. Also provide a brief description of what you saw including times and location of your sighting.

Contact James at ohareufo@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I see'd um. thank god I had my foil hat on, and they couldn't get my thoughts.

Some guys claim to have the body of a BigFoot from Georgia, too. Something else for the OP to look into.

I once saw a UFO. But, all I could recognize was part of a number beside the the really ugly being inside. The number ended with something like one-six-bravo. That's about all I can tell ya. Sorry!

I did see a UFO once - up in the mountains of NC back in the late 80's. Yep, yep, yep. :yes:

The previous post you're referring to was from a different incident. This is the most recent sighting in November 2006. If anyone has witnessed the incident please contact James at ohareufo@gmail.com. Thanks!!

He's asking if anybody saw anything flying in or near O'Hare that they couldn't identify. :dunno:

What are odds of that ever happening to anyone? ;)

UFO= "Unidentified Flying Object"

Did he mention aliens? I for one have seen several UFOs in my lifetime, both on the ground and in the air. Might be connected to the fact that I lived in and around Nevada and New Mexico. I don't connect any of them to "intelligent life other than humans", but they were UFOs.

He's asking if anybody saw anything flying in or near O'Hare that they couldn't identify. :dunno:

What are odds of that ever happening to anyone? ;)

Did he mention aliens? I for one have seen several UFOs in my lifetime, both on the ground and in the air. Might be connected to the fact that I lived in and around Nevada and New Mexico. I don't connect any of them to "intelligent life other than humans", but they were UFOs.

BEEM BO! zactly!

...and if I told you what they were, the Air Force would have to kill both of us. :D

I read that when you posted it. Your point?

Did you think that was clever? I thought it was a pathetic attempt at trying to gain attention and increase your inferior post count.

;)
Yes, I did think it was clever. I also wonder how many really caught it. :)

As for inferior post count... there's quality and there's quantity. You have the latter, at least. :D

At the time it was obvious that it was something on teh ground reflecting off the low clouds.

Perhaps it was something similar to that Batman skylight thing, only this announced to the Chicago populace that another political seat was up for sale. :D:D

Gary

Back