OH/PA

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
I visited family in PA this past weekend.

My Mom and I ended up doing part of the Ashtabula co. wine trail including a visit to Geneva on the Lake. Pretty day! We ate lunch at a real 50s drive-in and stopped in Ashtabula for some good coffee and chocolate, too. The street near the harbor is cute and has a number of small businesses.

Any locals here?

Bit north of me. I honestly haven't been that impressed by Ohio wines. There are a number of nice small communities along the lake shore though. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Buckeye State.

Bit north of me. I honestly haven't been that impressed by Ohio wines. There are a number of nice small communities along the lake shore though. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Buckeye State.

Honestly, they were garbage. It was still a nice day and fun to visit some wineries though. Very pretty along the lake!

Yeah, all the wines I've sampled were either acidic or young. They mostly get sold to drunk boaters. I am going to try and use them for some of my salsa and sauces, the acid content will be helpful in preservation.

North of me, too. Did you attempt a landing at Germack? That strip is on my, "Some day when the winds are behaved," list.

Back