Oh Harbor Freight....

Z06_Mir

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Radna
This hit the nail on the head
m.jalopnik.com/5959822/i-love-you-harbor-freight-but-you-smell-like-plastic-hell?utm_source=jalopnik.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

This hit the nail on the head
m.jalopnik.com/5959822/i-love-you-harbor-freight-but-you-smell-like-plastic-hell?utm_source=jalopnik.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

Best line:

Harbor Freight sells a portable scissor lift that can hoist a 6,000-pound car — all four wheels off the ground. It costs $1,200, which is a lot for a tool, but not a lot for a lift. Think of the convenience: You set up the lift in the morning, drop your car's subframe by noon, and be released from the hospital six weeks later, minus a foot.

heh - I liked this reader comment:

"If you buy anything that spins at high RPM, wear safety glasses and do not buy said safety glasses at Harbor Freight."

Yep, he mostly has it figured out. Our ops guy bought a hand truck from there and the tires on that thing smell like a cheap cigar that has been in a dog's backside. However, I'm still pretty sure that part of that smell is from rendered down dissidents that go into that odd protective grease that gets slathered over all the metal parts. :yikes:

Yep, he mostly has it figured out. Our ops guy bought a hand truck from there and the tires on that thing smell like a cheap cigar that has been in a dog's backside. However, I'm still pretty sure that part of that smell is from rendered down dissidents that go into that odd protective grease that gets slathered over all the metal parts. :yikes:

So THAT'S what happens to Chinese dissidents!!! :D

Back