Oh British McDonalds, you're too much!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I can't make this stuff up. McDonald's has a place where you can submit questions about anything, and they post it all. It appears that the majority of people in the UK are lacking 6th grade education (ok - to be fair, only the ones that eat at and send emails to McDonalds are, and even more fair, it would be worse if the US did this).

Here's some good questions I've found:
I love McFlurry, but whenever I eat it, my skin turns red and chapped, my mouth stings and I have difficulty breathing. The problem seems to be getting worse. Should I continue eat it in the hope that I might harden myself, or is there some other explanation? Do you put poison in McFlurry? Yours, Dan Barker

There is absolutely no poison in the McFlurries. If you are having some particular kind of reaction when you eat a McFlurry, then it would be advisable you discontinue purchasing and eating them immediately, and speak to your doctor about the symptoms you are having. You can take a look at the'Ingredients List' which is in the 'Eat Smart' section at www.mcdonalds.co.uk. You can also find extensive dietary and allergen information about McDonald's food products at www.mcdonaldsmenu.info.

is horse meat used (or has been used) in any mcdonald's prducts anywhere in the world? i'm trying to settle a bet, thank you

No, horse meat has never been used in any of McDonald's food items in any of its restaurants.

What measures have you put in place in your restaurants to prevent another case of Russian spies poisoning your sushi with radioactive contaminants?

McDonald’s does not currently have sushi on its menu

Why are the employees at the McDonald's near me so poor looking?

McDonald’s is very proud of its staff and has high standards for their appearance. Working in a busy environment is difficult and brings with it many challenges. However this should not affect the level of service. If you feel that you have not received a good level of service please speak to the restaurant manager, or contact the Customer Service Team on 08705 244 622 so that they can fully investigate any complaint you may have.

I'm still reading some more. Good way to kill a day.

LOL!!!
can i get a free a burgers for life plz xx lots of love lew nd tom

Glad to know that you're enjoying the food. Unfortunately McDonald's is unable to supply you with free burgers for life, but do look out for special offers and promotions that McDonald’s have from time to time.

"hi there, i need macdonalds pasport can i have it plz ? thx a lot "

Sorry, but McDonald's have never ran such a promotion.

Why does your food suck so much? It's like all you do is come up with the most disgustingly unhealthy food products and server it out of the some of the most unsanitary restaurants I've ever had the misfortune to vistit.

McDonald’s uses free range eggs for its breakfast menu items. The shell eggs are cracked open and cooked on the hot grill using a poaching cylinder to give the eggs their shape. In addition, the eggs for the Big Breakfast are scrambled in the restaurant using a liquid free range egg and milk mixture. The liquid egg is 80 percent free range egg and 20 percent milk. The eggs in the bagel are cooked on the hot grill and folded, again using a liquid free range egg and milk mixture.
(notice, the question was not answered. lol)

Kill a day!!! You have a day to kill??? I'm sooooo jealous. I had a chance to go fly the Albatross today but had to stay home and get some domestic work done. Pool, laundry, kennels, etc. etc.

Nick, Nick, Nick....don't you have a plane that needs building? You can rot your neural connectors reading that stuff.

Killing a day??

My question is,,, why aren't you on the red board killing posts?

I love McFlurry, but whenever I eat it, my skin turns red and chapped, my mouth stings and I have difficulty breathing. The problem seems to be getting worse. Should I continue eat it in the hope that I might harden myself, or is there some other explanation? Do you put poison in McFlurry? Yours, Dan Barker
You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Seems to me the proper answer is "keep enjoying your McFlurry in the hopes that you will soon improve the overall IQ of Britain.".
God help us all. We're doomed.

"McDonald's. Purifying the gene pool one satisfied customer at a time."

Last edited:
Back