Official Gaston's food caravan

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Just so's we can coordinate some....

I have Sau Seeg: Smoked Polish Keilbasa, AND (Kent!), I have some varieties of Johnsonville Brats and a package of Italian Sausage.

I'll also bring paper towels, hot dog and hamburger buns, mustard, relish, onions, and (ugh!) ketchup.

If all goes well, we'll be there as of very late tomorrow, Thursday.

We'll need hamburgers, potato chips, cookies, soda pop, etc. and a bag of charcoal & starter fluid or match light charcoal.

If you get such note it here so we don't have a lot of leftovers. I guess some of the needs can be handled locally for store runs.

Jesse sez he and Dani are already coming back from the very first Gaston's 2011 Flippin Wal Mart run at this time... :yes: Gaston's weekend is officially underway!! :D

I'm more than happy to chip in for anything in the way of group food. That would be much better than me trying to shop here and bring things out. Let me know when I get there.

Best,

Dave

My wife can stop and pick up dogs and buns and chips on the drive in Friday, for the Friday evening flight line grill.

It's never too late, Kent - that's the great thing about airplanes!

Yeah, but what makes airplanes fly is something I ain't got much of this year. And I can't be there on Saturday and Sunday anyway, so... Not happening. I'm really sorry I won't be there, I'll miss you all.

I hope someone flew over to Thunder Ridge airstrip for me since I couldn't make it this year.

Back