Official Airport Bum!?

Congrats Nate! I've always said you will be an outstanding CFI, so go getcha some real "practice" and pass along your knowledge. Best to you brother!

Last edited:
Congrats Nate! I've always said you will an outstanding CFI, so go getcha real "practice" and pass along your knowledge. Best to you brother!

DPEs post flight debrief and critique included “slow down, be concise”.

Go figure. :)

I shouldn’t post that since it’s embarrassing, but I know it’ll give many here a good laugh.

I can’t even post a short post here anymore without getting ribbed about it. Ha.

I shouldn’t post that since it’s embarrassing, but I know it’ll give many here a good laugh.

I can’t even post a short post here anymore without getting ribbed about it. Ha.

Might be common on a check ride due to nervousness, you'll be fine.

"Slow down, be concise, and try to keep your debrief under 3 hours." :D

I do need to get back in here and do some updates on everything that got missed here toward the end, but...

Wanted to say...

First CFI signature in a logbook today!

(And of course, it was electronic and I was expecting paper and I had to look up if I did it right... and couldn’t figure out how to place the TSA training endorsement in the thing, so I printed the student a sticker and sent a PDF of it... LOL.)

I won’t say who, they’re probably reading this and I don’t have authorization to release any details other than I can confirm that we did not need the AOPA “What to do it stopped by law enforcement” document!

If the um, student sees this, your invoice is in the mail, no seriously, but it says $0.00. :)

(We agreed if he would buy me lunch, I’d figure out how to do the log entry in the electronic log and the TSA endorsement. Ha. Plus I received some feedback on style that I needed. Win win.)

I wanted to play with my accounting software and see how to do both an invoice, and a discount entry, because... new accounting software to me and, I’m still figuring it out.

It supposedly has the ability to accept credit cards too, via a number of different services, but hell if I’ve figured that part out yet. I think I have to email the invoice for that to show up on their end.

I’ll probably bill myself something just to pay myself and see how that flow works in their software. Worth the transaction fee. LOL.

Trying to make sure my accounting and tracking of instructional stuff is done via electronic means right off the bat so I can do crap through my phone. We’ll see how that goes.

Co-owner also called afterward and got a chance to do a flight focused on playing with the new avionics in our airplane, so we chatted for a while about that and agreed the GTN really is nice.

Back