Offering help in KOWD.

AndresPlazaR

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Andres Plaza
Hi!

I'm an aviation enthusiast in the Boston, MA area, near Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD).

I say enthusiast because I tried to get my PPL a few times, but life got in the way and, to be honest, it looks less and less likely I will be able to do it.

Anyways, I would still like to be involved in aviation and planes somehow, and I was thinking that one way is to offer my help to airplane owners that wanted more hands to do their own maintenance.

To be perfectly clear, I'm not an mechanic: I just consider myself handy and I'm very proficient in electronics and computers (I'm a computer engineer, and collect and repair old computers from the 70s, 80s and early 90s as a hobby).

I know it is a long shot, but the only wait to know is asking. :)

Thanks,

Andres Plaza

go experimental. Don't bother with fac built. You'll just end up ****ed off and take up boating...or so I've heard. ;)

Jest aside, go get that sport pilot license man, flying is worth it. If you can get other suckers to pay for it, mo betta. :thumbsup:

Find your local eaa chapter and see if someone building a kit would like help. Certified world, things are limited.
^This.
I think EAA is going to be the best shot for ya to get involved and stay plugged into aviation :)
You can always fly 103 ULs if the pilots license isn't in the cards (but be sure to get training!)

^This.
I think EAA is going to be the best shot for ya to get involved and stay plugged into aviation :)
You can always fly 103 ULs if the pilots license isn't in the cards (but be sure to get training!)
Could also get his agi and igi and teach ground.

Back