Offering 3 seats from Chicago - Gaston's

sba55

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
sba55
So I don't have my plane, but that won't stop me flying to Gaston's. I'll rent a somewhat boring (avionics wise, the HSI doesn't even slave to the compass heading) Bonanza to fly to Gaston's. Anybody's welcome, and yes, I'll fly IFR if necessary.

-Felix

1976 F33A. Useful load 1,176lbs, with full fuel 734lbs. 600 lbs with full fuel and myself. Lots and lots of room for bags, it's like a car trunk back there....

Oh and I met somebody who might be interested in a C-340 partnership. That plane's sloooow. I didn't even realize that 195 was their typical cruise speed. ROP. You can just see the $$$ flying out the window. Anybody know of any P-Baron partnership opportunities in Chicago?

-Felix

Last edited:
1976 F33A. Useful load 1,176lbs, with full fuel 734lbs. 600 lbs with full fuel and myself. Lots and lots of room for bags, it's like a car trunk back there....

Oh and I met somebody who might be interested in a C-340 partnership. That plane's sloooow. I didn't even realize that 195 was their typical cruise speed. ROP. You can just see the $$$ flying out the window. Anybody know of any P-Baron partnership opportunities in Chicago?

-Felix
I know of a potential partner, though you'd still need to find a plane. He sold his NA 210 about a year ago.

I take it that this means you don't plan to ride down with us in "our" 210?

I know of a potential partner, though you'd still need to find a plane. He sold his NA 210 about a year ago.
Oh, that'd be great. Let's chat about it at Gaston's? The fact that he doesn't have a plane yet is not actually a bad thing. This is a good time to buy, and there's lots of desirable planes on the market....

I take it that this means you don't plan to ride down with us in "our" 210?
Yeah, I don't think I will. Thanks for the offer though! Maybe we could fly down "together". 122.75 style.

-Felix

Oh, that'd be great. Let's chat about it at Gaston's? The fact that he doesn't have a plane yet is not actually a bad thing. This is a good time to buy, and there's lots of desirable planes on the market....
PM me your contact info and I'll pass it along to my acquaintance.
Yeah, I don't think I will. Thanks for the offer though! Maybe we could fly down "together". 122.75 style.
We'll probably fly to Lambert's (KSIK) on the way down and do lunch there. I think you're probably going to be a lot faster than us, though!

We'll probably fly to Lambert's (KSIK) on the way down and do lunch there. I think you're probably going to be a lot faster than us, though!
I won't be in a rush, though, so if you guys want, we could stop by at SIK. Up to you.

I'll be driving now because the plane will be out of annual.

We should figure something out.

How 'bout we charter a Pilatus? :blueplane:

You can catch a ride in the Bo if you want. Beats driving!

Felix:

Have you ever seen the volume of gear Mike brings along? He is WELL equipped for a variety of contingencies, and also does a lot to provide for everyone else, too.

Felix:

Have you ever seen the volume of gear Mike brings along? He is WELL equipped for a variety of contingencies, and also does a lot to provide for everyone else, too.
Good point. I think that depending on if he's the only one or if there are other passengers, it might still work out....

Felix:

Since my only roadable car is the Mustang convertible, I was thinking it's going to look like the Clampett's truck, which will probably blend right in around Arkansas. I'll have Pancho in the seat and her crate and however many chairs and bags I can fit in the back seat.

I'll likely drive anyway. It's pretty pleasant with the top down.

I talked with him on Saturday and passed along your info. He said he's looking to buy probably around July.

...yeah, well, Ferlix is looking to buy around 5:30, 6:00 pm.

OK, Stab in the dark here, When are you going to gaston's ? and know anyone looking to partner in a goo 4 seater at KUGN or PWK ?

OK, Stab in the dark here, When are you going to gaston's ? and know anyone looking to partner in a goo 4 seater at KUGN or PWK ?

PARTNER? Yes. But my plane is out of annual.

Back