Off field landing...Good outcome.

Nicely placed hit to the right wing. Plausible, deniable and survivable. Perfect insurance check hole-in-one. Who needs the hassle of selling an airplane when you got that kind of insurance check sniper skills. :D

That will buff right out....

"Engine failure". Why is it that every time I hear that phrase, I think either carb ice or gas? Temp/dew point at KISP was about 21/19, which makes carb ice a huge possibility. Now early morning and shift that out over the water at low altitudes and I would bet the spread was below 1.

Wait for the NTSB report..this could be another guy who forgot to top off the tank at the lunch stop.

Looks like the tree cut into the wing. It's gonna be tough to fix that slice.

The main problem with golf courses is that they are generally occupied and landings tend to be well documented.

The 2nd time I landed on the same hole on the same golf course, members were excited to show pictures of the last glider that landed there. Yeah, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The main problem with golf courses is that they are generally occupied and landings tend to be well documented.

The 2nd time I landed on the same hole on the same golf course, members were excited to show pictures of the last glider that landed there. Yeah, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Had you considered a membership or at least reserving a tee time when you were planning to fly?

Back