OE mail windows

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
My (vision-impaired) fil uses OE to read mail and when he clicks on a new message, it opens in a small window. He would like it to open in a larger window, even full-screen. Any ideas welcome, I did look through the Options menu and did not see anything.

(he will not be switching to a Mac computer anytime soon, so that would not be a feasible option, thanks)

When I use the full window expansion, for some reason it won't open to that later on. But, if you manually stretch it to a larger size and close it, the next should open to that larger size.

Tis a thought!

If you are using WinXP or Vista, there is a "magnifier" in the programs>accessories>accessibility>magnifier. This opens up a window that is adjustable for its size and magnification.

The interface with the stock magnifier is pretty klunky and I do not recommend it. However, I bought a new MS mouse for my Dad, also vision-challenged. The new mouse has a thumb-button that enables the magnifier on/off and basically solves the klunkiness. The magnification window moves around the screen centered on the cursor. My Dad loves it. Just a thought....

-Skip

thanks, yes discovered you have to manually stretch it or it does not remember

Back