October 15th is coming soon!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Alright - 1 month, 9 days until the Great Western Fly In. Its time to get excited. Who's coming? Sedona is supposed to be awesome. I, for one, cannot wait!!

I will be there Nick. I was looking at room availabillity and rates tonight.

My wife and I will be arriving Friday night. We'll leave on Sunday, I not sure when yet. Perhaps we should work up an informal schedule. Breakfast lunch, dinner, flying etc. Anyone interested in flying over to the meteor crater?
Pat wants to shop on Saturday. I was thinking of taking a biplane ride. I would also like to get in a mountain bike ride and a jeep tour if there is time.

ok, Im game for a schedule. How bout..8am Saturday breakfast at the airport - flight to the crater around 10ish...All of those things you mention John sound fun. I will start working on a schedule of events if Nick doesnt have something in the works.

Michael said:
ok, Im game for a schedule. How bout..8am Saturday breakfast at the airport - flight to the crater around 10ish...All of those things you mention John sound fun. I will start working on a schedule of events if Nick doesnt have something in the works.

I suck at organization. I figured I'd show up when I got there, ate when we all did, and do whatever everyone wanted :p

By all means, organize a schedule! At least then I'll have to follow along, and not miss anything!

Back