Oct 30 KWWD fly-in

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
I haven't heard anything about this is a while. Anybody know if it's still on?

And is the time still 11:30?

Yes, Bob, we're still on. I'll be there, aiming for 11:30.

RotaryWingBob said:
I haven't heard anything about this is a while. Anybody know if it's still on?

And is the time still 11:30?
It's still on and I plan to be there between 1500 and 1600 UTC :yes:

Alas, I work until about 1 on Sundays, so by the time I got to the airport and took off and flew the hour it would take me, I couldn't be there before about 3. Oh well.

Matt

mattaxelrod said:
Alas, I work until about 1 on Sundays, so by the time I got to the airport and took off and flew the hour it would take me, I couldn't be there before about 3. Oh well.

Matt
Well Matt we are planning on going to the museum also, so if you get there some of us might still be there. if your coming Email me i'll stick around. Dave G

Shipoke said:
Well Matt we are planning on going to the museum also, so if you get there some of us might still be there. if your coming Email me i'll stick around. Dave G
The museum is pretty neat -- I was there a couple of months ago. I'm a VN vet, and they welcomed me with open arms, along with my PAX who is a retires UH-1 driver.

RotaryWingBob said:
The museum is pretty neat -- I was there a couple of months ago. I'm a VN vet, and they welcomed me with open arms, along with my PAX who is a retires UH-1 driver.
I'll be going to the museum, too. I just have to be "on the road" at 3.

Weather looks good, have a co-pilot (my daughter), filled up the tanks so I have gas, so guess this means I'll be there!!

Gary
N9765W

Back