Oct 25th Fly-in and Car Show Morrilton, AR

Unit74

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Unit74
Fly-in and car show sponsored by the City of Morrilton at KBDQ

Free hot dogs and drinks. Gas is discounted $.10 cents/gal. and I paid $5.40/gal last night. Official times are 10am-1pm but most of the day planes/cars will be on the airport. Last year had some very unique planes.

Local pilots will be available to talk to kids and answer questions about flying. There will aircraft on display, helicopters flying in, biplanes, Conway County Kruzers Car Show, hangar tours, gyrocopters and more.

Redline Aviation will have MX's on duty if you need something done. They do my work and are solid.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KBDQ

I'm not affiliated, but I do fly there a lot. If you have questions, I can try to answer for you.

We had a bunch of kids and they loved crawling into the pilots seat of my Archer. You could just see them light up! Awesome to get the kids involved so we have a future.

A Gyro-copter went up and did a little demo, the Airtractor did some smoke-N-show. Wasn't big but lots of families out enjoying some really nice classic cars and a good variety of aircraft.

I took a friend up for his very first time ever in a plane and he said he wants to sell his Vette and get a plane now!

Sounds like a great time, Unit74. And thanks for getting your friend interested in GA. We need reinforcements!

Haha, I met you and didn't even know it Unit74. Bobby is a good friend of mine as well, even snapped this pic of yall taxiing out.

Last edited:
Dang wish I knew this was going on. I'm in Conway for the next few weeks for work.

Speaking of if anyone want to get a $100 burger, gas is on me.

Dang wish I knew this was going on. I'm in Conway for the next few weeks for work.

Speaking of if anyone want to get a $100 burger, gas is on me.

I left my plane with Redline for an oil change yesterday otherwise I'd be all about it. :sad:

I posted the one pic in your other thread. Here are a couple pictures from the fly-in.

Last edited:
Back