NYC Restaurant Gives Up Lobster

Great Job, PETA, for killing a lobster the slow way. In the winter, lobsters migrate out to very deep water where the food is. Now it is probably too cold for this oldster to migrate that far before starving to death.

-Skip

Great Job, PETA, for killing a lobster the slow way. In the winter, lobsters migrate out to very deep water where the food is. Now it is probably too cold for this oldster to migrate that far before starving to death.

-Skip

Skip, it's the intention that matters, not the results. You apparently haven't been indoctrinated yet!

Thank you for the laugh. See? PETA is useful for something...

:rofl: Sea kittens?

Oh honey, look at the fluffy little sea kitten! :rofl:

I definitely swing toward the "People Eating Tasty Animals" version of PETA.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Saskatoon.jpg
    Saskatoon.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0 said:
The group is the driving force behind several major overseas clothing, retail and textile companies abandoning Australian wool because of concerns about the mulesing of sheep.

What the heck is "mulesing"? :dunno:

They probably should have let the restaurant just keep him. Who would want to eat a 20 pound, 80-140 year old lobster? They'd be taking care of him for a long time.

I've always followed the old advice - "Animals should not be abused...or overcooked."

Skip, it's the intention that matters, not the results. You apparently haven't been indoctrinated yet!
With PETA it's not even about the intention. It's about how much publicity you can generate. And this one certainly got a lot of people talking.

If G-d did not intend us to eat animals then why did he make them out of food?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think a 140 year old lobster would've been very tasty anyway. :vomit:

Back