Number 5

cameronbm

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bruce Cameron
Doberman #5 has arrived home.

dakota.jpg

She's a well-mannered 4 year old that was an owner-surrender (her former owner's landlord added a no dogs clause to the lease and gave her former owner 1 week to get rid of the dog or move out).

She's taken to flying without so much as a single complaint but then I'd expect nothing less, after all her name is Dakota -- some times it is just serendipity.

Bruce

Egad! 5 dobies? What are you, guarding the East German border???!!!!! :D

Nice looking dog. Congrats. How about a group picture?

Beautiful dog, I hope he's happy in your home. I hope I'm not causing offense by saying that I personally decided long ago that more than two is eccentric.

Such great dogs. When they first started becoming popular in my area (1976) breeders were scrambling to come up with more of them - indiscriminate breeding and zero selection was done resulting in less than desirable dogs. I haven't seen a bad one in many many years now, they all seem to be very sweet. Nice ears, too - I like em long.

She's number 5 in a series. Numbers 1-3 have passed over the rainbow bridge.

May they find peace in StoVoKor. You are officially off the Steingar eccentric list. I'm certain you're relieved.

I've always preferred the natural ears. I think the clipped ears make the dogs look perpetually surprised. Having been beaten by a natural length tail, I've come to see some value in a docked tail.

Bruce

Back