Now THIS amuses me!

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
Regarding the newest I-Phone commercial with the "Airline Captain"

From PlaneBuzz.com:

"If the passenger with the IPhone would be kind enough to use it to check the weather at our alternate, calculate our fuel burn due to being rerouted around the storms, call the dispatcher to arrange our release, and then make a phone call to the nearest Air Traffic Control center to arrange our timely departure amongst the other aircraft carrying passengers with IPhones, then we will be more than happy to depart."

Last edited:
Were I the captain, I might be tempted to go to the guy and say, "Tell ya what... give me $80,000, a year of your life and I'll teach you everything you need to know to fly this bird. But, no guarantees you'll get my job. Or, you could put away your iPhone and let me do my job. Deal?"

Kenny, that's pretty good. I think you have Flight School Owner written all over you. Or, now you're thinking like a capt.

Kenny, that's pretty good. I think you have Flight School Owner written all over you. Or, now you're thinking like a capt.
Nawww... I just have a low tolerance for stupidity. But, I would enjoy running a school.

Oops! I posted a link to this in another thread before I had the chance to read this one! Sorry, everyone.

Back