Now a C-208 driver!!

citationxjl

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff
Passed my Caravan checkride the other day. What a great feeling!!! Its actually a really easy plane to fly. Just some new systems and turboprop to learn about.

Congratulations! I always felt that the Caravan would be an excellent personal airplane for persons with a family of five or six. I'm sure the operating costs are higher than a Baron, for example, but if you crammed everyone into a piston twin, you'd have to stop more often. That means more fuel burn due to the extra takeoffs and landings.

Hee hee--then again, I'd probably go take my Caravan over to Easton and do 20 touch and gos every week!

wangmyers said:
Congratulations! I always felt that the Caravan would be an excellent personal airplane for persons with a family of five or six.

...and 7 figure bank accounts.

Wishing that were the case for me (both kid and bank account number) I'd take my Caravan on amphibious floats please. :<)

Len

Len Lanetti said:
...and 7 figure bank accounts.

Wishing that were the case for me (both kid and bank account number) I'd take my Caravan on amphibious floats please. :<)

Len
There was one parked near the terminal at DVT last time I was there. Really nice set up. I'd have a hard time justifying one in AZ but I guess I'd just have to fly down to Baja to do a little fishing to make use, huh?

Dreaming is fun, too!

Back