November Chem Trail formula

I'm still trying to get rid of the Pumpkin Spice mind control formula.
Leave that in the tanks too long, and you are going to have to burn the plane.
That stuff is destructive as all get out, and can ruin rocks.

Leave that in the tanks too long, and you are going to have to burn the plane.
That stuff is destructive as all get out, and can ruin rocks.

Yep. It's worse at higher temperatures. This time of year people are inclined to let it sit for too long since it's getting cooler outside, but they forget about solar loading when the plane is out on the ramp baking in the sunshine.

Never quite realized how many were "in the loop" on this. Normally they keep us well segregated.

Never quite realized how many were "in the loop" on this. Normally they keep us well segregated.

Oh, this is just the non-compartmentalized, non-SAR stuff we’re discussing here. There might, or might not, be other things going on.

Yep - one of my colleagues thinks "Manifest" is sc-fi, vice a documentary.

I prefer the "smokeless" version that doesn't leave a visible trail. Why announce that you're a bad guy working for TPTB?

Anyone else waiting on their low pass SVFR clearance and instructions?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bb vv23df;; ioio$@. Fhssjdj gh o 6)3/@;8 ;$474

Please use your secret decoder rings for the above message

My airport got our batch in the main tank synthesized following latest delivery. I guess there is enough reserve in trucks and barrels to get through this next day and Λ half on the current formula. Glad to see most of you are properly up to date with yours. Feds don’t like issues and screw ups requiring intervention.

Edit: Always fun to read some of the other spread methods.

I like what works...lack of personal responsibility and entitlement.
-highly effective.

I see you've been busy, VERY busy lately. Do the rest of us a favor and dial it back a notch. I suggest sterilization then your current batch won't matter in the long run.

Reminds me of the time Bob dropped his entire load on a single city about eight years ago. They've been shooting The Walking Dead there ever since.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We hit pay dirt.
One of my mentally defective, "conspiracy theories for all occasions", cousins was searching the interweb for more proof on chem trails, space aliens, Elvis' two headed love child, Atlantis, and telepathy, and found this thread.
Imagine her absolute horror when she finally found proof to out me to the entire clan for my part in this dastardly plot to terraform the planet for the space alien conquerors.
She has suspected for years that I was involved in something. After all I'm a baby burning, father raping Vietnam Vet, did work for alphabet agencies while employed by a giant capitalist enslaver of the working class masses, and I'm a pilot.
She is currently in communication with her spirit guide animals, and other dead pets, after all she IS a pet psychic, and is searching for some way to stop me/us and save the planet.
Someone please, PLEASE reassure me that there are other families out there similarly afflicted with this level of lunacy.
But, as God is my witness, my wife and I are laughing so hard we can't breathe, so it's not ALL bad.

Your cousin might be my sister-in-law. The NSA killed Bob Marley to cover up the faked moon landing. . .

Your cousin might be my sister-in-law. The NSA killed Bob Marley to cover up the faked moon landing. . .

I thought they did that to get rid of the 100mpg carburetor.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We hit pay dirt.
One of my mentally defective, "conspiracy theories for all occasions", cousins was searching the interweb for more proof on chem trails, space aliens, Elvis' two headed love child, Atlantis, and telepathy, and found this thread.
Imagine her absolute horror when she finally found proof to out me to the entire clan for my part in this dastardly plot to terraform the planet for the space alien conquerors.
She has suspected for years that I was involved in something. After all I'm a baby burning, father raping Vietnam Vet, did work for alphabet agencies while employed by a giant capitalist enslaver of the working class masses, and I'm a pilot.
She is currently in communication with her spirit guide animals, and other dead pets, after all she IS a pet psychic, and is searching for some way to stop me/us and save the planet.
Someone please, PLEASE reassure me that there are other families out there similarly afflicted with this level of lunacy.
But, as God is my witness, my wife and I are laughing so hard we can't breathe, so it's not ALL bad.
Sounds like this thread is taking trolling to a new level! :rofl:

Last edited:
I thought they did that to get rid of the 100mpg carburetor.
Contrary to popular belief, it is actually in the vault in the dynamometer wing of the Ford Research and Innovation Center on Village Road and not at Ford World Headquarters (at least, as of when I left the company, but there is no reason to believe that they moved it after all these years ).

Contrary to popular belief, it is actually in the vault in the dynamometer wing of the Ford Research and Innovation Center on Village Road and not at Ford World Headquarters (at least, as of when I left the company, but there is no reason to believe that they moved it after all these years ).

Well, I hope he kept the trilateral commission updated.

So I guess that part in envelope 2 about switching patterns on the “sedate” blend based on which party is upset with the election results won’t be too hard to implement. I’m just not sure my friend’s crew’s work has been effective the last few months. Maybe they need to reformulate something at HQ and fast.

OK, I'm evil. I admit it. I'm having too much fun.
I hacked my cousins computer in the wee small hours.
I removed all trace of POA from her computer and browser.
I inserted a filter that will not allow her to search or see POA posts.
I also inserted a snippet of code that "accidentally" flashes the CIA Home Page for a very brief moment whenever she tries to search anything.
I'm going to try to diddle her BIOS so she also gets an NSA flash when she boots, but I'm not sure I can do that without physical access to her machine. I've never actually tried it before.

Am I missing anything? Anyone have any suggestions?

Because of my wife's back surgery, I haven't been able to fly for over a month.
I need to get back in a plane before I really do something stupid.

Sigh. So much misinformation in this thread. I promise you, those that are supposed to get the formula got it long ago. I'll just leave it at that.

I also inserted a snippet of code that "accidentally" flashes the CIA Home Page for a very brief moment whenever she tries to search anything.
I'm going to try to diddle her BIOS so she also gets an NSA flash when she boots, but I'm not sure I can do that without physical access to her machine. I've never actually tried it before.

No, that's just subtle enough to be good. In 3 or 4 days you might think about sending her a solicitation letter from an attorney's office (fake, of course - maybe the offices of Dewey Cheatum and Howe) offering to defend her in the pending investigation.

Randomly flash an image of the webcam with a note that says “recording”

The guy who figured out you don't need fuel to run an aviation engine really has me concerned. If he ever figures out we have our "fuel" colored blue because it's the same color as the sky and that's why they can't see the trails behind our airplanes we'll be in trouble.

What if you were able to dual boot her machine? Get some easy small distro and make the dual boot to the linux side after 10 seconds or so? Maybe modify the BSOD to the bootinit[?] to be the "press 1 for unstable useless windows, press the any key for something more stable, like a 1990's tophat." Or, simple to have a .dll on the desktop that can't be deleted? Or, auto duplicates?

Anyway, back to business. I got word to carry both tanks full. One with the old formulae, and the other one with the new formula (bigger nozzles). Remember, if you don't have nozzle heaters, just put more prist in there, or use larger dia diffusers. I've used that before. Works great for Slow-erra speeds.

Anyway, back to business. I got word to carry both tanks full. One with the old formulae, and the other one with the new formula (bigger nozzles). Remember, if you don't have nozzle heaters, just put more prist in there, or use larger dia diffusers. I've used that before. Works great for Slow-erra speeds.

There have been problems with partially filling the tanks in warm, humid conditions. Moisture condenses at altitude and then freezes up the lines or nozzles. If you must do a partial fill it is essential to do a dry nitrogen purge of the tank first. Technical bulletin TB-CHM-0445 Rev B has more details. Download it from the share point.

I’m in Baja for a while and we haven’t gotten the correct mix. I guess I will just dispense October until we run out.
That's what we were doing until the November formula finally arrived. Still expending the remainder of October's mix first while prepping the next batch.

Back