Notice to Registered Guests

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
This is to confirm the near-preparedness for your arrival at the luxurious accommodations at Henry Road Estates in Georgetown, Maine.

Our maintenance staff has taken -- and suffered -- great pains in removing some 24" of genuine northeastern white precipitated particles from
the splendid penthouse enclosure of your vacation paradise. However, sufficient residue has been retained so as to beam its specific location
to the jet set who may be passing overhead. Staff has also made certain that adequate ventilation is maintained so that southern comfort shall
be enjoyed via the fresh salt air wafting from the not so distant magnificent Atlantic ocean.

Please note that beneath the architecturally cascading patio roof-line you'll be able to enjoy your favorite beverages while lounging on the suite's
marine-inspired seating arrangement(the fish chairs). Your home away from home may be additionally viewed in image #4. However, only just
prior to your arrival Mr. Sky and his assistant Miss Tipper shall prepare a private avenue through sweeping New England pine trees leading to
your private cottage whose security is buffered by a genuine steel dead bolt.

A lasting touch of comfort shall be delivered by the pile of wood situated under the patio roof(probably under the prior-referenced fish chairs). You'll,
we're certain, be delirious in the romanticism of a blazing fire in the rustic wood stove at your behest. It is expected that the 20+ inches of pre-
cipitated particles which were removed from on top of the stove pipe shall not have had any deleterious effect on the heater's operation.

One last touch of home shall be the feral kitties so natural to many lifestyles, they who shall, likely, enter your abode via the base opening under
the patio roof. They will also be seeking the comfort of such a fine establishment. Should you have any further requests, feel free to contact us.

Attachments

• Exec. Suite030211_1.jpg
    Exec. Suite030211_1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • Exec. Suite030211_2.jpg
    Exec. Suite030211_2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • Exec. Suite030211_3.jpg
    Exec. Suite030211_3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • Exec. Suite030211_4.jpg
    Exec. Suite030211_4.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 41
I bet it's really beautiful there when there is a little less snow :)

:eek:) The "story" on the little building: It's about 100' up the hill from my house and has been on the property for 20+ years before this house was built in 1997. When I bought the house(2007) the little building had a full-sized refrigerator in it, a small wood-burning stove, and two levels of sleeping quarters(??) on one windowless wall. You can see in the photos evidence of a defunct power company meter and telephone company box.

I can understand that past evidence of chicken-keeping might call for heat; but the chickens(ducks, geese??) didn't need the fridge or the telephone. Whoever built it had specific intent. When I attempted to remove the long-dead fridge it was 6" wider than the door. ????? It turned out that the door frame was part of a large front panel that was held in place by large bolts. It took three of us to manhandle/remove the section and to muscle the fridge out of there. Meticulous cleaning process(steam) = storage
building for garden hoses and other summer tools.

Also interesting: Where this house sits -- I'm told, though unconfirmed -- there was a house that, because of the pitch of the hill, was partially on stilts. A lady from the Rescue Service told me that several decades ago there "was a fire. The house blew up."
(raised eyebrows) "Meth lab." No one else has confirmed that.

HR

I heard there has been extra white precip this year. Looks great!!

Back