notam archive?

\__[Ô]__/

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
david
Does anyone know a place where i can find NOTAMs from the past couple days? They disappear from every place I know of after they expire.

I can't help directly with the question, but it does lead toward another side-topic.

Use of electronic means that provide evidence of a briefing is just as smart as calling AFSS these days.

The flight planning tool I use on my iPad not only stores the complete text briefing of any briefing I do, but also e-mails me a copy of the flight plan and the briefing.

Whether flying for CAP or not, these get filed in my e-mail folder for such items lest any case were to arise where someone questioned whether or not I properly prepared for any particular flight.

My W&B tool also does this.

In CAP, many of these items are captured in a typical flight release process, via CAP methods, but non-CAP and CAP alike, I keep my own electronic paper trail.

P.S. My emphasis on CAP was because I thought Imwas posting to a CAP message board.

Haha. Oops.

Well anyway, doesn't matter. You get the idea.

I can't help directly with the question, but it does lead toward another side-topic.

Use of electronic means that provide evidence of a briefing is just as smart as calling AFSS these days.

The flight planning tool I use on my iPad not only stores the complete text briefing of any briefing I do, but also e-mails me a copy of the flight plan and the briefing.

Whether flying for CAP or not, these get filed in my e-mail folder for such items lest any case were to arise where someone questioned whether or not I properly prepared for any particular flight.

My W&B tool also does this.

In CAP, many of these items are captured in a typical flight release process, via CAP methods, but non-CAP and CAP alike, I keep my own electronic paper trail.

What tool does this?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Back