Not the kind of snow I was hoping for

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
Most of us were hoping for cooler weather. Well just a few minutes ago we had some cells move through but this is NOT the kind of snow everyone minds seeing. Hail about the size of a nickel pelted everything outside. The last time I saw hail, three tornadoes moved through, so this stuff isn't comforting. After the thought of tornadoes moved out of my mind, images of dents in my toyota celica (my baby) made me even more worried! Someone outside said they didn't see any dents in their car, so I'm hoping for the same luck.

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

...and you're sending that our way? You can keep it!

It was warm and windy, today. Tomorrow will be quite different, I already know... and now I am gong to have to start watching icing forecasts, again!

Send it our way. We need all the water we can get! The lake near me is down 15 feet.

We got the soft kind of snow here. You can keep the hard kind!

It snowed in Newport Beach CA once when I was living there, everyone ran out with straws and was snorting up their sidewalks...:rolleyes:

So true!

Reminding me of why I don't miss it THAT much. :D

After the thought of tornadoes moved out of my mind, images of dents in my toyota celica (my baby) made me even more worried! Someone outside said they didn't see any dents in their car, so I'm hoping for the same luck.

Precise reason I'm not getting a car I truly care for until I've got a carport or garage to store it in.

I was in Denver a few years ago, 'bout this time of year, and left the office for the airport to find 2+ inches of hail covering the roads and highways.

Between that, wet leaves, and small acorns, and it can be really treacherous.

Back