Not possible to have an honest and open discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously OP was hit on the head by an airplane at some point rendering him unable to pass the medical. He's clearly made it his mission to get planes out of the sky so others don't suffer such fate.

In between shifts at starbucks and his paper route, he accesses flying forums via the free internet service in the coffee shop and trolls pilots secretly hoping some handsome fella will look over his shoulder and see him on a pilot forum and ask him if he is in fact a pilot.

This just might be the spark that ignites a beautiful increasingly socially acceptable relationship in mainstream culture.

For what it's worth, I'm pulling for ya buddy!

Now get me my Latte.

Let him back in. Here he is fighting for freedom. Of course if we continue he might find out the only reason little airplanes still exist is to fill gaps in chemtrail coverage. The airlines can't get spray every suburb. Oh crap I've said too much.

Good I have two votes in favor for re-admitting me.

Thank you both.

And 6PC thank you for the proposal but no thank you at this time. I'm sure you are a handsome fella but really not interested.

:lol:

In my 50 some years not one person I know have been killed by objects falling from the sky. But I have lost over two dozen friends to traffic accidents.

In the last year I have been rear ended three times. Cars should be outlawed. Everyone should walk, but me of course.

Tony

I formally request that the admin who runs this website reinstate my userid so that we can continue the debate properly.

Unless of course this is a taboo topic. In which case just say so.

No. .

It's not that I don't trust you....

I don't think so. Once I get treated with a little respect around here maybe I will share my knowledge with you and we can talk about possible solutions before I go public.
Respect is earned, not given. So far you haven't earned any respect.

This is not the debate. This is a debate about having a debate.

The debate will be good if we ever get there. I doubt it though.

Fear of the truth can be quite limiting.

If it's actually the truth there is no downside to citing the sources. That you're unwilling to do that suggests what you want to post is not the truth.

I'm ready. First of all you need to let me in the room and not kick me out as soon as I say something that you cannot argue against.

"OMG!!! He's right!!!! What are we going to do!!!!! Oh let's kick him out and pretend this never happened!!!!"

Ready when you are.

Your argument is so absurd, and it lacks so much scientific evidence, that it is totally irrelevant. And that is a scientific statement.

Cheers

Your argument is so absurd, and it lacks so much scientific evidence, that it is totally irrelevant. And that is a scientific statement.

Cheers

What argument? What evidence? I have not presented either yet. And I will not until I have given the respect of a proper membership here.

And that is a scientific statement ;)

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

What argument? What evidence? I have not presented either yet. And I will not until I have given the respect of a proper membership here.

You don't have clue do you ?

Cheers

Europe is on the right track with regulating GA.

Europe is on the right track with regulating GA.
Tell us what Europe has done right in regulating GA? The only thing limiting GA in Europe is Europeans lack of disposable income/higher price of things.

Where do you think the future lies, Blank? 500 years from now - how do you see personal transportation? The Jetsons age didn't work out in the time-frame they had in mind, but I can promise you that the future of private transportation is going to be in the air largely. In fact, in 500 years time, there will be no airlines and mass air travel - it will all be individual.

Why be a stick in the mud, when the writing is clearly on the wall? In 500 years marijuana will be legal everywhere, so will gay marriage and flying cars. So why fight it? Be a renaissance man, not an old man.

Well, that would be the problem.

You posted your conclusion. And expected "respect" when it had absolutely nothing behind it.

Put up or shut up.

Let your next post include the data you claimed you had, with sources. Or everyone who hasn't already written you off as a nutcase will.

Personally, I don't think that data ever existed.

Where do you think the future lies, Blank? 500 years from now - how do you see personal transportation? The Jetsons age didn't work out in the time-frame they had in mind, but I can promise you that the future of private transportation is going to be in the air largely. In fact, in 500 years time, there will be no airlines and mass air travel - it will all be individual.

Why be a stick in the mud, when the writing is clearly on the wall? In 500 years marijuana will be legal everywhere, so will gay marriage and flying cars. So why fight it? Be a renaissance man, not an old man.
No airlines, no cars. Bicycles maybe. Another dark age is coming within the next 500 years and all accumulated knowledge will be lost. Dugout canoes anyone?

No airlines, no cars. Bicycles maybe. Another dark age is coming within the next 500 years and all accumulated knowledge will be lost. Dugout canoes anyone?

We won't survive as a species another 500 years without a Dark Ages to thin the population 80%. Your Dark Ages are already knocking on both sides of our door, you have Radical Islam on the outside and you anti anti science politics on the inside, and that political position is popular. There is also nature doing her part with drought and plague. The thing is, the worship of money has no other result, it can only lead to a Dark Age because society doesn't focus on providing things of real value. We destroy what life needs to exist in exchange for junk and stress.

What's comical is you actually think anyone here has any desire to speak with you about this. The only reason we're talking to you in this thread is because it's fun to poke the idiot with a stick.

Yes it sure is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody believes this, but the world gets better each year. Just because we become Fox news fogeys and mumble "things were better when I was young" doesn't make it so. It's just not true. There is less poverty, less war, less famine, less child death, less sickness, more education, more democracy than ever in the history of mankind. These are the best times ever recorded in human history. And next year will have even less poverty. Don't believe the doomsday or news channels.

If the last 1000 years have been a trend for the better, why would it suddenly go downwards from now on? Doesn't make sense. I see no huge issues or events on the horizon that could bring society down.

Overpopulation? Have you flown across the US? From AZ to NM one can fly in a 150kt plane for 3 hrs without ever seeing a single soul or outpost. Do those states some good to get more inhabitants if you ask me.

Last edited:
Nobody believes this, but the world gets better each year. Just because we become Fox news fogeys and mumble "things were better when I was young" doesn't make it so. It's just not true. There is less poverty, less war, less famine, less child death, less sickness, more education, more democracy than ever in the history of mankind. These are the best times ever recorded in human history. And next year will have even less poverty. Don't believe the doomsday or news channels.

If the last 1000 years have been a trend for the better, why would it suddenly go downwards from now on? Doesn't make sense. I see no huge issues or events on the horizon that could bring society down.

More people, less water, less food. Fresh Water will be what limits us unless we get much more efficient with our use of energy. We will need a serious fresh water supplementation program by 9 billion people, a program that sees every bit of waste heat from the energy processes to purify and desalinize water.

Last edited:

You had membership here and never posted this info because....YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

I say ban all cars and we will all be safer. People will kill you in a car.

Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it. Just like your post.

Can't fix stupid.....

This thread has been closed. In the future, if you think someone is a troll, we are asking you not to respond to them because you are giving them exactly what they want, attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back