Not possible to have an honest and open discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blank

My lesson learned is that if you have any point of view that is "not popular" then you will have all your comments erased and your profile erased. I have a proposed solution to the problem but was unable to voice it before being censored. If you have the balls to have a debate about this I will entertain requests to reinstate me otherwise know that your actions signal to me your inability to argue and your admitting that you have no valid response.

Have a lovely day.

:lol:

My lesson learned is that if you have any point of view that is "not popular" then you will have all your comments erased and your profile erased. I have a proposed solution to the problem but was unable to voice it before being censored. If you have the balls to have a debate about this I will entertain requests to reinstate me otherwise know that your actions signal to me your inability to argue and your admitting that you have no valid response.

Have a lovely day.

Have a debate about what?

The debate that small single engine planes are a danger to the public and should be regulated out of existence.

Have a lovely day.

Lots of people on this forum disagree with just about everything from the time of sunup to how lousy and ugly low wings are. But only a few take it to the point of getting kicked off.

Enjoy your lovely day. Somewhere else.

The debate that small single engine planes are a danger to the public and should be regulated out of existence.

That's not a debate. That is a challenge looking to see who will kick you ass first.

You are correct. You were not willing to have one, which is why you were Doc Brown'd.

And this thread will end up the same way soon.

Lots of people on this forum disagree with just about everything from the time of sunup to how lousy and ugly low wings are. But only a few take it to the point of getting kicked off.

Enjoy your lovely day. Somewhere else.

I will thank you. :lol:

I insulted no one. I used no bad language. I simply had a point of view that was not popular.

I have supporting data.

No you don't. More people are killed by cars, boats, trains, swimming pools, slips and falls, motorcycle accidents, etc... than innocent bystanders are killed by planes "falling out of the sky."

Legislate all of those out of existence first.

No troll. This is already happening in Europe. We need more regulation to protect the public. Also the use of leaded fuel is unacceptable.

The mass slaughter of Jews also happened in Europe. I suppose we should do that here too.

Double Godwin'd!

No troll. This is already happening in Europe. We need more regulation to protect the public. Also the use of leaded fuel is unacceptable.
Maybe that's part of the reason that Europe's economy is crashing faster than their airplanes.

I formally request that the admin who runs this website reinstate my userid so that we can continue the debate properly.

Unless of course this is a taboo topic. In which case just say so.

I formally request that the admin who runs this website reinstate my userid so that we can continue the debate properly.

Unless of course this is a taboo topic. In which case just say so.

All in favor say AYE!
???

I will thank you. :lol:

I insulted no one. I used no bad language. I simply had a point of view that was not popular.

Why on earth would you think you would get a civil discussion by trolling a general aviation board with a statement like that? Pure troll.

Why on earth would you think you would get a civil discussion by trolling a general aviation board with a statement like that? Pure troll.

So where else can I have a debate with the perpetrators other than on an aviation board?

Should I take this debate to Knitters of America?

I never was in the debate club - but I understood that a debate was an argument that had to be supported by facts. Saying, "small airplanes should be regulated out of existence because they are dangerous" is a statement. Supporting facts should show that small airplanes are more dangerous than other forms or transportation. More dangerous to non-operators (they kill non-pilots vs passengers vs people on the ground) at a higher rate than other forms of transportation (a car going off the road into a crowd of people at a bus stop).

So far, what I've seen is a statement that small planes should be banned, and your argument is to go ask people in Starbucks.

Therefore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

I have never seen a troll ask for a do over.
This is rich.

giveadamn.gif

So where else can I have a debate with the perpetrators other than on an aviation board?

Should I take this debate to Knitters of America?

You open with "perpetrators" and whine about not getting an honest and open discussion? yeah, right ... buh-bye

In the wise words of Larry the Cable Guy, "That's like walking into a trailer park with a bullhorn and yelling 'Walmart Sucks!'"

You open with "perpetrators" and whine about not getting an honest and open discussion? yeah, right ... buh-bye

What I meant is "participants".

I have supporting data but I'm not going to post any further here like some outcast. If you want to continue you need to ask your fearless leader to reinstate me.

What I meant is "participants".

I have supporting data but I'm not going to post any further here like some outcast. If you want to continue you need to ask your fearless leader to reinstate me.
What's comical is you actually think anyone here has any desire to speak with you about this. The only reason we're talking to you in this thread is because it's fun to poke the idiot with a stick.

Present some of that supporting data and identify the sources, after examining it I'll consider asking fearless leader to reinstate you.

Present some of that supporting data and identify the sources, after examining it I'll consider asking fearless leader to reinstate you.

It's not that I don't trust you....

I don't think so. Once I get treated with a little respect around here maybe I will share my knowledge with you and we can talk about possible solutions before I go public.

Yeah, an actual reasoned discussion would go very far.

So far, I haven't seen the slightest hint of one.

I don't think so. Once I get treated with a little respect around here maybe I will share my knowledge with you and we can talk about possible solutions before I go public.

You have gotten the same level of respect you showed the participants of this board right from the start.

Yeah, an actual reasoned discussion would go very far.

So far, I haven't seen the slightest hint of one.

I'm ready. First of all you need to let me in the room and not kick me out as soon as I say something that you cannot argue against.

"OMG!!! He's right!!!! What are we going to do!!!!! Oh let's kick him out and pretend this never happened!!!!"

Ready when you are.

Once I get treated with a little respect around here...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Perhaps you could go back and read your past postings on this forum. They were insulting, disrespectful, and uneducated. Don't dish out what you can't take. You got exactly the response you deserved and invited.

before I go public.
By "go public", you mean before you whine to the local editorial section of a local newspaper that nobody reads, about a topic that nobody cares about, regarding subject matter you know nothing about? Or before you write a stern letter to your local political official that will pretend to read it and send you a form letter in response?

I believe you have a highly inflated sense of self importance if you think that anyone anywhere gives a crap what you think about anything.

I find it interesting that for someone who claims to be unable to post into a discussion , you have been posting quite a bit.

I have found blaming others for my failures to be self-defeating.
I hope you find something more productive to do with your time.

You don't have to trust me and I don't have to trust you. It's the data that has to be trusted, and that trust is gained by including the sources. That you're not willing to post any data with sources makes it clear that you're not really interested in a debate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Perhaps you could go back and read your past postings on this forum. They were insulting, disrespectful, and uneducated. Don't dish out what you can't take. You got exactly the response you deserved and invited.

"perhaps I could go back?"

How? They are gone. The proof is gone that I was NOT insulting, NOT disrespectful and NOT uneducated.

Bet I'm more highly educated than you are...

I find it interesting that for someone who claims to be unable to post into a discussion , you have been posting quite a bit.

This is not the debate. This is a debate about having a debate.

The debate will be good if we ever get there. I doubt it though.

Fear of the truth can be quite limiting.

"OMG!!! Quickly somebody go get an Admin to delete this thread!"

"Jesse!!!! Save us!!!!!!"

Pathetic.

I'd go to bat for you.

Unfortunately, support or endorsement by me would have the effect of keeping you out FOREVER.

So - I'll do you a favor, and not support your entry into the club. That will up your odds somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back