Not one step closer......... I'M THERE!!!

N6399A

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
N6399A
I did it............. I passed my check-ride yesterday. :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: While I would love nothing more than to share the details right now, the write up will have to wait a day or so. I've been ditching work for the last week and my staff is starting to think I've quit. But nonetheless, I'M A PILOT. :yes:

Woohoo!! Congrats!! :D :D

Too bad you gotta go to work to pay for the 'ride. Welcome to the catch-22 of aviation. :D

Congrats! Nice to have that one over, eh? Now you can fly to Gastons this summer, experience humidity you can slice with a knife with the vis to go with it, scare yourself half silly, and then start your IR :rofl:

Congrats, and double congrats for not saying you got your "license"!

I did it............. I passed my check-ride

Jeeez, 'bout freakin time....;) Now you can put the mutt muffs on Roscoe and take him for a ride. BTW, is your HP endorsement signed off in your log book?

Cool feel'in isn't! Enjoy, it only gets better.

Jeeez, 'bout freakin time....;) Now you can put the mutt muffs on Roscoe and take him for a ride. BTW, is your HP endorsement signed off in your log book?

HA.......... interestingly enough he's currently the only one who's gotten excited about the words........"wanna go for a ride?" I'm not sure how I feel about that. :dunno:

And, yes Dear, all endorsements are in place. :yes:

HA.......... interestingly enough he's currently the only one who's gotten excited about the words........"wanna go for a ride?" I'm not sure how I feel about that. :dunno:
Yeah, well, get used to it! ;) My wife, the lovely and talented Frau Doktor Schroeder has advised my sorry butt that when I have 200 hours AND my IR then she'll CONSIDER rethinking her position about flying with me!

I think she got those numbers from Mark and Agatha. :)

edit: But at least she's willing to reconsider, conditions or no! :D

And, yes Dear, all endorsements are in place. :yes:

You can put some birds in the plane and take them flying.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so happy for you....that I Kissed your Avatar!

And I'm now doubly awed!!!:yes:

Skin smooth as glass!:rofl:

Congrats Sheri!
I'm closer than ya think!

Er... to my PPL that is...:rolleyes: :rofl:

Sherri, Congratulations! :cheerswine:

Now, go for that instrument ticket so you can deal with all that heavy IMC y'all have! :)

Yeah, well, get used to it! ;) My wife, the lovely and talented Frau Doktor Schroeder has advised my sorry butt that when I have 200 hours AND my IR then she'll CONSIDER rethinking her position about flying with me! :D

Sorry, Tom, even after that, she'll come up with excuses, "Well, maybe after you get your commercial". "Here, honey, chew on these Xanax while I load the baggage..."

Back