Not Living in MY Hangar........

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
....... but just a couple units down from me.

HR

I had a few shots left on a slide roll in another camera. Shots 2 and 3 are
N2212R doing run-up, and taking the active 25.

Attachments

• 036_36.JPG
    036_36.JPG
    494.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 032_32.JPG
    032_32.JPG
    549.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 033_33.JPG
    033_33.JPG
    391.3 KB · Views: 39
You gonna let the twin driver know that the yellow line should be running down the center of his plane and view not on the right main gear side?? :D:D

Hence the name. 'center line'.

smigaldi said:
You gonna let the twin driver know that the yellow line should be running down the center of his plane and view not on the right main gear side?? :D:D

Hence the name. 'center line'.

Actually, the plane had just been pulled out of the unit, two down from me. At the controls was Ann(FBO, CFI, CFII, and a bunch of other ratings), and she was just getting the engines started, preparing to taxi it to the fuel depot for its en route owner. That baby does scare up some dust at the runway's edges.

HR

Lawreston said:
Actually, the plane had just been pulled out of the unit, two down from me. At the controls was Ann(FBO, CFI, CFII, and a bunch of other ratings), and she was just getting the engines started, preparing to taxi it to the fuel depot for its en route owner. That baby does scare up some dust at the runway's edges.

HR

Hey Harley, if you're out Wiscasset way today, can you tell me if there's still air in the tires of my Volvo? It spent the winter parked in the transient parking area under the beacon, and should have a cover on it. I tried calling Ann yesterday, but didn't get her.

We're heading out to IWI either tomorrow or Sunday to open up our place in Boothbay Harbor. I can't believe that it's that time of year again already!

Dan

Dan Smith said:
Hey Harley, if you're out Wiscasset way today, can you tell me if there's still air in the tires of my Volvo? It spent the winter parked in the transient parking area under the beacon, and should have a cover on it. I tried calling Ann yesterday, but didn't get her.

We're heading out to IWI either tomorrow or Sunday to open up our place in Boothbay Harbor. I can't believe that it's that time of year again already!

Dan

I'll not be there today; much to do, then to pick up the "former" at Portland Jetport around 3:05. We'll probably be there on Saturday(for a quick visit). My plane is in NH for avionics upgrade. Feel free to use my hangar in the interim. Unit A-1. Ann or Jason can open it for you.

Update: I just talked to Jason. He'll go out and check the Volvo status; knows which one it is. (And is cleared to open my hangar if you want to use it.)

HR ("Jerry," to the locals around here)

The epoxy-paint was still curing in 1-2-3;
but dinner was growing just outside the hangar.

Attachments

• 020_20.JPG
    020_20.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 022_22.JPG
    022_22.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 023_23.JPG
    023_23.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 035_35.JPG
    035_35.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 13
Lawreston said:
Feel free to use my hangar in the interim. Unit A-1. Ann or Jason can open it for you.

Update: I just talked to Jason. He'll go out and check the Volvo status; knows which one it is. (And is cleared to open my hangar if you want to use it.)

HR/J,

Thanks for the offer, and for checking with Jason. We'll probably just tie down outside, which is what we normally do. Don't want your hanger to get too accustomed to hosting Pipers! Sure wish we had some nice hangers like those around here.

Dan

Back