Not good (FL crash)

Um, so what I'm understanding is let's say there was a boat on the river where sully was going to land, what he should of done was ditch somewhere else and maybe lose all of his passengers.:dunno:

Um, so what I'm understanding is let's say there was a boat on the river where sully was going to land, what he should of done was ditch somewhere else and maybe lose all of his passengers.:dunno:

Yes and lose them all and get prosecuted per the experts on POA

(or)

Land on your boat, killl you, save all the passengers, and get prosecuted per the experts on POA

Same experts probably want hot rods and antique cars (aka GTO, Dodge Charger) taken to the crusher because they pollute the environment and are not "green", and want every pilot who had an accident prosecuted fully and "held accountable". God forbid if you wife drives a Suburban as this demonic vehicle is an "unecessary behemoth" and "gas guzzler" and the reason for the downfall of mankind.

:rolleyes:

If it's your attitude that your passengers are more important than the people on the ground, then you can reasonably expect those same people on the ground to lobby for restrictions to where you can fly, and to also lobby for the closing of general aviation airports.

I find the posts suggesting he should have ditched elsewhere killing himself to prevent tightening of the noose on GA somewhat hypocritical as that is killing someone different for self preservation similar to the accusation of what the pilot was doing.

Yes and lose them all and get prosecuted per the experts on POA

(or)

Land on your boat, killl you, save all the passengers, and get prosecuted per the experts on POA

Same experts probably want hot rods and antique cars (aka GTO, Dodge Charger) taken to the crusher because they pollute the environment and are not "green", and want every pilot who had an accident prosecuted fully and "held accountable". God forbid if you wife drives a Suburban as this demonic vehicle is an "unecessary behemoth" and "gas guzzler" and the reason for the downfall of mankind.

:rolleyes:

Oh mama, the wife drives an EScalade EXT 6.2L gas chuggin beast and turbo V8 cayenne. I offset this by driving a ford focus and flying a 150. :yes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back