not good enough for Gastons this year either

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Anthony, we can commiserate, although I only posted this to get on the bandwagon.

I think EVERY SINGLE member should start their own Gastons thread.

woodstock said:
Anthony, we can commiserate, although I only posted this to get on the bandwagon.

I'm wheels up at 9 in the morning......what's your excuse for not being there. :D

Kaye said:
I'm wheels up at 9 in the morning......what's your excuse for not being there. :D

because in roughly two months time, this wkd is the ONLY only wkd I actually have to be at home and tend to home stuff. although that sounds tempting... but I can't ! I've already made plans around here.

sigh.

woodstock said:
because in roughly two months time, this wkd is the ONLY only wkd I actually have to be at home and tend to home stuff. although that sounds tempting... but I can't ! I've already made plans around here.

sigh.

Ahem, this was planned 10 months ago!

Kaye said:

$1500 rental fees didnt pass the Wife's approval ;)

SJP said:
$1500 rental fees didnt pass the Wife's approval ;)

You *asked*?! :dunno:

woodstock said:
but thanks for the offer... when are you coming back on Sunday?

well, yeah, Sunday...........a week later.....:goofy:

woodstock said:

Yeah, every time it seems something happens in my life revolving around work and where I'm living to destroy my summer. I hope to make it next year, but I said that last year, but I think I just schedule it and let the chips fall.

Anthony said:
Yeah, every time it seems something happens in my life revolving around work and where I'm living to destroy my summer. I hope to make it next year, but I said that last year, but I think I just schedule it and let the chips fall.

Anthony:

I feel your pain! (quote I remember from some past gov't official :D ) You are not the only one who isn't/can't go. I figure I'll take a flight on Saturday and just pretend I'm on the way! Hope ya'll have a safe flight and a great time!

Gary

SCCutler said:
You *asked*?! :dunno:

I figured asking would work out cheaper than the divorce...

...though I would get to keep 1/2 my stuff.....hmmm....:D

Back