Not Gastons--try Walhalla ND

terzap

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
terzap
For those who shall remain nameless sour graping about missing Gastons....well, that Saturday I managed a local flight to a smaller get-together. Better yet-I actually flew out there (with my CFI of course) and shared the expense with my flying buddy, who flew back and did his BFR with my CFI at the same time--how is that for an economy tour?

Check it out at the usual spot
http://www.teryvisions.com/airplanestuffdex.html

The Walhalla trip is the first Take me there button. You need Flash to view. Enjoy!

Terry

:goofy: Looks awful nice Terry, Were is it located. It probably said ,but I missed it.

Bob Bement said:
:goofy: Looks awful nice Terry, Were is it located. It probably said ,but I missed it.

This was a farm with a private grass airstrip, it is not even on the sectional. It is a couple miles southwest of Walhalla, North Dakota, near the Canadian Border. The Pembina Escarpment makes the landscape very interesting. As a temporarily misplaced Oregonian (I adopted Oregon as my "homestate" some time ago. altho I grew up on the East coast)...it was very nice to see land that wasn't absolutely flat for the first time in six years or so...

terry

Back