Northwood ND October Fly-In

terzap

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
terzap
((Fly in and check out our new Crop Circles!))

You missed the best fly-in breakfast in the Northern Plains a month or so ago---don't miss this great lunch!

Northwood Flying Club
1st Annual Fall Fly-In Lunch

Sunday October 9, 2005
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Rain Date: Sunday October 16, 2005

Grilled Buffalo Burgers, Baked beans, Salads. All for a Freewill Donation. Lunch will be served all afternoon inside our newly painted and refurbished heated club hangar. Eat and visit comfortably!

There will be an accuracy landing competition and a message drop contest as well for those who would like to try it. It is a "no pressure" event for fun. You may make as many attempts at both events as you would like. For more details visit the Northwood Flying Club's web site.
http://www.geocities.com/northwoodflyingclub/

((posted as a favor to the Northwood Flying Club))

Last edited:
bumping up!

The date is coming soon. Make plans. Buffalo burgers! Yum. Games! Contests! One of the sweetest restored Cubs you'd ever want to see. Come on and see what North Dakota Nice is all about! (Promise you won't be abudcted by aliens. Unless of course you want to be.)

terry

October 9th is coming soon! And---I'm going to get to go to this one for a little while as part of my lesson that day. Not that I really wanted to chow buffalo burgers (which are great), but I like flying places and meeting people. Whoohoo! Come on, fly over!

hope to see some PoA people there. (Yeah, I'm sometimes an optimist!)

Terry

Back