North Texas VORTACo night

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Facebook event page: http://bit.ly/2fKOhH9

North Texas Aviators is holding their next VORTACo social gathering on August 29 at Fuzzy's in Argyle. We had so much fun with the last one, we're doing it again.

This is an open event. Anyone in the area with an interest in aviation is welcome to join us. Come be part of an awesome and enthusiastic group and have lots of fun!

This is a great opportunity to meet your fellow general aviation pilots in the are! Even if you are just starting out, you are welcome!

We look forward to seeing you there!

@SixPapaCharlie @JCranford @texasag93

PS. If you wish to go, please click the "I'm going" on the Facebook event page... that helps me track how many to expect and get the larger space at the restaurant.

I checked the interested box. If schedule allows, I will attend.
Is this just shooting the breeze or one of those IFR deals I see in the events?

Shooting breeze....

Last night's original idea was a Q&A style workshop about IFR flying. But that didn't really happen due to the space where the restaurant put us and the noise level. So it was more fun just to keep it a circulate and conversate event.

I don't FB much either... just the N.Tx Aviator page... it's a good as any aviation hangout like PoA And a real good group of local folks.

Last night met the guy who runs the Hangar Ratz group at Hicks, where you can do your own work on your plane under their A&P guidance.

Back