• Any day Ravioli won't be there

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
It's been a while since I've seen some of you guys.

How about The Beacon on Sunday 8/20? (That's T67)

An alternate idea: When the announcement comes that 52F is reopened we can have a celebration at the Beacon while the refugees depart!

And the best idea? Why not both! Which is the correct answer for any place with a buffet.

See you there...

And afterwards, I want a look at your RV in your avatar.

I'm a solid 'maybe'. I may be doing some more 210 training, but hey, ya gotta eat!

If you can land that beast at T67, you're progressing very nicely!

Can't. Wish I could. Hunting season starts and I am taking the boy out to kill some clay pigeons.

Have fun!

Plans shifted. Unable to attend. Maybe next time.

Okie dokie... how about next weekend, Sat or Sun...

More likely. Will advise early week which day.

Also, can you attend the VORTACo Tuesday event in Argyle?

I just switched from a no to a maybe. I probably won't be able to do breakfast but I'm probably going to end up dropping it at some point tomorrow too transfer some things to my aircraft if I see people all visit

I accidentally went anyway.

the the planes met and so far they seem to be getting along. I think they're going to have to fight for dominance at some point but right now everything's great.

20170820_114257.jpg

You flew both airplanes? Or did you have your CRM twin fly it for you?

You flew both airplanes? Or did you have your CRM twin fly it for you?
The Grumman is temporarily at Hicks. I dropped something important down in the console and couldn't get it out so I needed to go get a telescoping magnet to pull it out. So I flew the cirrus over to Hicks to get that done today but it was such a beautiful day I decided to fly the Grumman for a couple of hours and I took @Ravioli up

Who's that goofy couple with the golf cart?!?

Thanks for the ride. Fun plane.

Hmmmm ... 9/2 is a real possibility for me. I need my French toast bake fix. Need my sons' schedules to come out.

I never seem to make these things, but I try. 9/2 is Labor Day and we have company. Coming. I will keep monitoring in case something changes.

How many of you have seen the museum at Mount Pleasant?

Hey doc
I never seem to make these things, but I try. 9/2 is Labor Day and we have company. Coming. I will keep monitoring in case something changes.

How many of you have seen the museum at Mount Pleasant?
Now that you've had your Mooney for a few months... liking it?

Loving it!!! I have been busy moving the two planes into one large hangar at Mount Pleasant KOSA. Before this hangar one plane was in Bonham, the other was in Hugo, OK. I have had lots of other things going on keeping me from flying her as much as I want. I have been to Galveston is the longest trip, (don't think I will go to galveston this weekend though) so I am still getting familiar. She is a wonderful plane, but I don't have hundreds of hours in her like I do the piggy, so she is not like a well broken in pair of gloves yet. The weather recently hasn't helped either. I am starting to get more time, so it is getting better all the time.

Awesome. Used a bit of sick time today to take the wife to Hicks for breakfast to see how she'd like it. She freakin' loved it. And the airplanes AND the wife all in the same place?? I was on sensory overload!

Also we were driving up and down the hangars for a bit before we left and she said she loves the idea of living in a hangar on an airport. I picked a pretty damn good one!

Now all I need is a fortune to live there. And an airplane to shovel it into!

Back