North East Flyers - November Event

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
KLNS - Lancaster Airport - Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Saturday, November 14th, Noon

This month the North East Flyers plan for a laid back lunch run to Lancaster, PA. A noon lunch break gathering at Fiorentino's for great eats, time to hangar fly and recap our Windwood Resort Fly-In, followed by a mandatory stroll through the AirWays pilot shop. Join us for some great food and good company!

Name.............# Attending..............Make/Tail #............... Base

GMascelli............?.................. BE23...N6708R..............KILG

Dan McCormack.......1 or 2....... [Depends]............KMGW

If Very VFR, Aeronca Chief, N24286 AR11
If Not, Cessna 205, N8104Z

Not a very long trip for me - but I can make it :)

GMascelli............?.................. BE23...N6708R..............KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2....... [Depends]...................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..........1.................AC11..N1247J.............KRDG

GMascelli...................?...............................BE23...N6708R...................KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2............................. [Depends].......................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1...............................AC11....N1247J...................KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2..........................Arrow....N2259X..................CT

GMascelli...................?..................... ..........BE23...N6708R...................KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2............................. [Depends].......................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1............................ ...AC11....N1247J...................KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2..........................Arrow....N2259X........ ..........CT
The Real Orange....1 maybe 4.............172SP..N65637...............KHEF (PB Forum)

GMascelli...................?..................... ..........BE23...N6708R...................KILG
Dave Kalbach..............1............................ ...AC11....N1247J...................KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2..........................Arrow....N2259X........ ..........CT
The Real Orange....1 maybe 4.............172SP..N65637...............KHEF (PB Forum)
Ron Levy...............1 or 2..................Tiger....N22RL...............KSBY (probable)

This would def be Wx dependent for me.

GMascelli...................?.................................BE23...N6708R...................KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2............................. [Depends]..........................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1............................. ...AC11....N1247J...................KRDG
Ron Levy...............1 or 2..................Tiger....N22RL...............KS BY (probable)
OtisAir..................Prob 4...................PA28...N8388W............KLOM

GMascelli...................?..................... ............BE23...N6708R...................KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2............................. [Depends]..........................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1............................ . ...AC11....N1247J...................KRDG
Ron Levy...............1 or 2..................Tiger....N22RL...............KS BY (probable)
AdamZ................maybe2...................PA74..........................KLOM

What the heck is a PA74 ???

I can't tell you. Its still in development. I'm hoping to get it done by the November event but I have to get over to Lowes and get some more Gorilla Glue and Duct Tape.

Speaking of Duct Tape - Have you all seen this?

This was a bear attack (on a plane) in Alaska. It appears the pilot put his catch for the day in the plane, and the bear wanted it.

Attachments

• bear1.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • bear2.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • bear3.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • bear4.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • bear5.bmp
  • bear6.bmp

GMascelli...................1.................BE23 ...N6708R.................KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2..............[Depends].......................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1.................AC11... .N1247J...............KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2............Arrow....N2259X........ .....CT
The Real Orange....1 maybe 4...........172SP..N65637...............KHEF (PB Forum)
Ron Levy...............1 or 2................Tiger....N22RL................KS BY (probable)
AdamZ................maybe2...................PA74 ..........................KLOM
GRJ622 ...................1......................some TBD PA28..............N43
Scott Pace.............1 or 2.................C172 or 182..................JYO
David Krump............1 or 2..........Cherokee Cruiser N75229........FDK
Bill Rose..............1 or 2...............C177B N19880....................47N (PB Forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably make it. Looking forward to see Zucker on the ramp in that PA74!!!

GMascelli...................1.................BE23 ...N6708R.................KILG
The Real Orange....1 maybe 4...........172SP..N65637...............KHEF (PB Forum)
Ron Levy...............1 or 2................Tiger....N22RL................KS BY (probable)
AdamZ................maybe2...................PA74 ..........................KLOM
Bill Rose..............1 or 2...............C177B N19880....................47N (PB Forum)
AdamB.....................1...................TB21......N20KM...............LWM

AdamB.....................1...................TB21 ......N20KM...............LWM
Aztec Driver.............2...............Maxim/Rebel.......................17502

AdamB.....................1...................TB21 ......N20KM...............LWM
Aztec Driver.............2...............Maxim/Rebel.......................17502

Geez, now I see this. And I have a dog flight that weekend.

Oh you always have a dog flight. Whats her name? Dang sorry just couldn't resist.

Georgia again?

Ted DuPuis...............1.................AzTruck......N6927Y............KIPT

Changed the schedule around slightly. See you all there! Yes, the Aztec will be filled with dog crates.

UPDATED

GMascelli...................4....................B E23...N6708R..............KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2.................[Depends]...................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1..................AC11....N1 247J...............KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2............Arrow....N2259X........ ......CT
Bill Rose..............1 or 2...............C177B N19880....................47N
Aztec Driver.............2.................Maxim/Rebel.......................17502
AdamB....................1....................TB21 ...N20KM...................LWM
Ted DuPuis...............1.................AzTruck.... ..N6927Y............KIPT
TeenDoc................2.....................N5288 T.............................KHPN
SLagonia...................2................Cessna 177RG ....................KHPN

Look's like a great turn out. Wish I could make this one but I have another commitment that I can't get out of :frown3:

So, where we going to eat if everyone shows up?!!! They should set up a llloooonnnngggg buffet table in the terminal :)

So, where we going to eat if everyone shows up?!!! They should set up a llloooonnnngggg buffet table in the terminal :)

I think we had 30 or so one year......I put us down for 4. Lets hope I get down to pick up the plane next week so we can fly and not drive. :redface:

I think we had 30 or so one year......I put us down for 4. Lets hope I get down to pick up the plane next week so we can fly and not drive. :redface:

30, Heck when Toby started North East Flyers 5 or 6 years ago the first event at LNS had over 75 people. Harrisburg App was a riot we knew they were gonna have over 50 planes so we got Flight Following and they were like "there are planes headed to LNS from EVERYWHERE whats going on?"

Thankfully Toby and one of the LNS locals gave not only Fiorientions at heads and we got the back room put aside but also gave the tower advanced warning for which I know for a fact they were VERY appreciative of the heads up.

30, Heck when Toby started North East Flyers 5 or 6 years ago the first event at LNS had over 75 people.

Ahhh... yes the Toby LNS fly-in - one of the better ones!!

Gary

Attachments

• the ramp.jpg
    the ramp.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 23
  • crowd%208.jpg
    crowd%208.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 20
wow Gary I can't believe you have those photos. Toby took them from Bob Bruneau's R22. Man I sure miss Bob.

Gary,
Great shots, thanks for posting. What a turn out!!

wow Gary I can't believe you have those photos. Toby took them from Bob Bruneau's R22. Man I sure miss Bob.

Yeah, everytimne I walk in the terminal at OQN I touch his plaque near the vending machine area across from the big window overlooking the ramp and runway and think of Bob. He is missed but not forgotten.

yea, looks like it is going to be a great turn out have fun everyone.

GMascelli...................4....................B E23...N6708R..............KILG
Dan McCormack.......1 or 2.................[Depends]...................KMGW
Dave Kalbach..............1..................AC11....N1 247J...............KRDG
Andy.........................1 or 2............Arrow....N2259X........ ......CT
Bill Rose..............1 or 2...............C177B N19880....................47N
Aztec Driver.............2.................Maxim/Rebel.......................17502
AdamB....................1....................TB21 ...N20KM...................LWM
Ted DuPuis...............1.................AzTruck.... ..N6927Y............KIPT
TeenDoc................2.....................N5288 T.............................KHPN
SLagonia...................2................Cessna 177RG ....................KHPN
Missa.................1 maybe 2..........Archer 3562G......................KIPT

Maybe I can talk Ted into turning off one of his engines so we can do a formation flight from Willamsport.

I hope the weather next is as fine as it has been this weekend! (minus the gusty winds, of course)

Saturday, Nov 14
03.gif

High: 58 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Partly sunny

Back