North East Flyers-June

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
North East Flyers

KTHV - York, Pennsylvania - Saturday, June 26th, Noon Lunch run to the Kitty Hawk restaurant.

Kitty Hawk is a classic diner style eatery located on the grounds of York Airport (KTHV). Kitty Hawk was formerly known as Orville’s before changing ownership in January of 2009. Their dining room ceiling is littered with highly detailed, hand built aircraft models.

Last edited:
KTHV - York, Pennsylvania - Saturday, June 26th, Noon Lunch run to the Kitty Hawk restaurant.

Kitty Hawk is a classic diner style eatery located on the grounds of York Airport (KTHV). Kitty Hawk was formerly known as Orville’s before changing ownership in January of 2009. Their dining room ceiling is littered with highly detailed, hand built aircraft models.

Gary,
I'm going to try to make it.
Dave

Ok, I guess I'll saddle up and head out there too. The youngster from CAP, Vince, is itching to fly so I'll have him along.

Will I get to see the new plane?????

Ok, I guess I'll saddle up and head out there too. The youngster from CAP, Vince, is itching to fly so I'll have him along.

Will I get to see the new plane?????

Yes! See you at noon.

Another hot and hazy day for a lunch run. My Bride backed out so I asked Vince to join me. It's always fun catching up with other pilots at a fly in. It was good to see Dave (M35) and his recent purchase of the DHC Chipmunk, Mike B (110knots.com) and his son Steven and Dave G from Cap City. My Flight Journal is updated.

Back