NorCal friends: best place to rent?

Tampico Trauma

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mauled Formerly known as Tampico Trauma
I am the owner of a beautiful Socata Tampico that due to weather could not make the trip to Sactown with me today.

Being the spoiled rotten a-hole I have been accused of, I really don't want to drive home Thursday to turn around and drive back to Stockton on Friday with my wife and kid for an event on Friday night.

Any insights on reasonable FBO's to deal with for a quick checkout and reasonable rental so I don't have to ***** and complain all day Thursday about driving home?

Low wings are preferred, because the wifey gets claustrophobic in Cesspools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you're visiting SAC and SCK. Where are you coming FROM?

There is a pretty good outfit in Watsonville with no membership fees (they will insist on an hour checkout, though -- and their only low wing is an Arrow), and a pricey OpenAirplane site at Reid. But for all I know, you might be 400 miles away or more.

BFL is home. WVI wouldn't make sense in this case. I know 1O3 used to have a cheap club with a Mouseketeer. I'm thinking SAC/MCC/SCK area. I know it was a longshot, I just want to fly something back to pick up the family. I'll probably end up driving home and flying back up in the 'pico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see.

I believe there is an active school in Davis, though I don't know much about them. Probably others at McClelland, maybe Executive.

Back