Non-Combat Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graueradler

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Graueradler
News reporting is that the pentagon and administration is characterizing the death of an American military person involved in an operation against ISIS in the last days as not a combat death. I cannot comment without putting this in the spin zone.

All the news reports I've read describe his death as the first American combat casualty against ISIL.:dunno: His role is suppose to be advisory but that doesn't change the fact he was in a designated combat zone and obviously engaged in a fire fight against ISIL.

4 Bronze Stars with V device. Crap, he's been around a bit. Air Medal as well.

RIP

Last edited:
News reporting is that the pentagon and administration is characterizing the death of an American military person involved in an operation against ISIS in the last days as not a combat death. I cannot comment without putting this in the spin zone.

So why didn't you post it in the SZ? You know it will end up there.

Send it to the spin zone,it belong there. The Potus doesn't want any combat losses, so a good man doing his job gets killed and we not only lie about it ,but with hold benefits from the family. This admin S***s

It was workplace violence.

Wrong place ,wrong time,wrong administration.

All the news reports I've read describe his death as the first American combat casualty against ISIL.:dunno: His role is suppose to be advisory but that doesn't change the fact he was in a designated combat zone and obviously engaged in a fire fight against ISIL.

4 Bronze Stars with V device. Crap, he's been around a bit. Air Medal as well.

RIP

Yeah, CNN was reporting earlier today he was shot during the raid and died after being evacuated to Germany

Closed by Management Council vote. The OP should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back