Non American Citizen

Jaime P

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
AV8TOR
Looking for more Info on Non American citizen I know the procedure for signing on a Non American citizen for training the paper work finger prints endorsement in the log book etc. I am get ready to take my class in a couple of weeks to the tower to get know the people and procedure Control Airport and marking and was told that Non American citizen were not aloud in the tower. Going to talk to the tower supervisor just doing all the research I can do.

Last edited:
Jamie: Will they let someone who is not a U.S. Citizen into the tower if they have completed all the requirments to take lessons ie passport, fingerprints etc. or does no one who is not a U.S. Citizen get in even if they already have a PP, Com, CFI etc.?

Adam
Trying to find out waiting for a call about this matter. It was said to me not a U.S. Citizen can not enter. No matter what papers they have. Will let you know.

Hey Nick, perhaps the Boarder Patrol in NM and AZ should hire the tower guys from KPNE:rofl: :rofl:

Jaime P said:
Looking for more Info on Non American citizen I know the procedure for signing on a Non American citizen for training the paper work finger prints endorsement in the log book etc. I am get ready to take my class in a couple of weeks to the tower to get know the people and procedure Control Airport and marking and was told that Non American citizen were not aloud in the tower. Going to talk to the tower supervisor just doing all the research I can do.

The 800 number on the TSA website has been very helpful to me in coordinating certified fingerprinting locations/applications, etc. but, don't expect them to call you back, just call during business hours until you talk with someone.

Last edited:
New info!! Non American Citizen

Some more info!! Non American citizen have to fill out authorization form that go to the FAA with there Passport, Green card, Birth Cert. and Fingerprints etc. Even if they have all ready done the regular procedures to get approve to visit the tower about a two month process.

Back