Non alcoholic beer.....

I've seen the Listerine dispensers at some FBO's. Probably as much alcohol in your bloodstream from that as from NA beer. Negligible.

I've seen the Listerine dispensers at some FBO's. Probably as much alcohol in your bloodstream from that as from NA beer. Negligible.
Jeez, you're not supposed to *swallow* it!
images

Nauga,
minty

Don’t ask me how I know, but I’m aware that a swish of listerine mouthwash just prior to blowing a breathalyzer will send that thing off scale.

I do realize that if there is no alcohol there is no problem, my concern is non-alcoholic beer can have very small amounts of alcohol from 0.0 to 0.5% and still be considered non-alcoholic. Does that complicate things?

Orange juice, not from concentrate has the same estimated alcohol content by volume.

That probably defines the name of the beverage as "alcohol free."

Last edited:
LOL. This was in the below the poverty line years, when you had to camp out at retailers that were ticketmaster outlets.
I actually had second row season tickets so I never had to camp out. One year they added reo and offered them to season ticket holders first, I bought 30 hill seats for my friends.the hill tickets were just numbered from 1 to what ever, I actually had tickets 1 - 30 I saved that stub for years.

A little off topic. And forgive me, another boring war story.
VN, 1968, a medevac helo unit got a call for an evac minutes away. One of the pilots grabbed a cold one from the fridge on the way out the door. Later, they landed, got loaded up and the doors closed. The pilot waved for the Sgt in charge to come over to the cockpit window. As he got there, he told the flying pilot to "Hit it". He stuffed the cold beer into the bewildered Sgt's hand as the ship lifted off.

Back