Nomex and leather flyers gloves

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
I have a few pair of military spec nomex and leather flyers summer weight gloves, these are new still in the plastic . I have three pair of tan, 2 in size 8 and 1 in size 10 and 1 pair of black in size 12. They look like the ones in the picture. If interested they are $6.00 a pair and I will pay for the shipping to the lower 48.
PM me if you want a pair, I should have more black ones next month.

Attachments

• gloves.JPG
    gloves.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 26
Sizes go
8 = S
9 = M
10 = L
11 = XL
12 = XXL

The tan size 10 has been spoken for, so the 8's and 12 are still available. If my supplier has them available, I will have Tan, Green and Black next month.

Those things are a fortune at the local surplus! How do I size them?

Hey, you're in SW MO? I just arrived in Fayetteville to work on trees.

Those things are a fortune at the local surplus! How do I size them?

Hey, you're in SW MO? I just arrived in Fayetteville to work on trees.

Most common sizes is the 10 (L) so if that is what you normally wear in work gloves, they should fit, and Yes, they are pricey in the surplus stores, anywhere between $25 and $35 bucks. I am in SW MO and live about 30 minutes NE of Diana's farm. I work in the Branson area and stay down there during the week. Let me know how long you are going to be in the area and maybe we can meet up at Diana's or near by before you head back. I am leaving for Iowa Friday afternoon and will be back Sunday night.

Last edited:
I probably did Diana. Do you guys have tree damage again? If the work pans out I'll be around for a while. Would love to get together and FINALLY meet you. Chip and I have been talking about getting together for biking or flying.

What's the drive time from your place to F-ville?

And Dean, how far you from F-ville?

What's the drive time from your place to F-ville?

And Dean, how far you from F-ville?

About an hour and a half, 2 hours tops. You could probably find enough work in northern AR and southern MO to keep you here all summer. The ice storm trashed this area pretty good.

Back