No More Polls On POA?

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Anyone notice the "MC" (morons in control) took away the use of polls now?
Seriously?

Seriously?

Well good luck getting any help with resolving that situation with a post like that. :rofl:

From my vantage point the MC does an excellent job.

I just made one as a test. Maybe they just banned you from making them. :D

Well good luck getting any help with resolving that situation with a post like that. :rofl:

From my vantage point the MC does an excellent job.

I think they are some of the nicest people I have met.
The 2 I know best would give you the shirt off their back.

We should take a poll on that.

I just made one as a test. Maybe they just banned you from making them. :D

Must have!

I have posted many polls before, but can't now. Don't worry I hit the little red triangle in the lower left corner about a dozen times. After the morons wake up from their drunkenness they will look at my complaints. :rolleyes2:

Must have!

I have posted many peoplebefore, but can't now. Don't worry I hit the little red triangle in the lower left corner about a dozen times. After the morons wake up from their drunkenness they will look at my complaints. :rolleyes2:

I know posting people has been disabled.
But I think that was due to bandwidth issues.

I know posting people has been disabled.
But I think that was due to bandwidth issues.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Star Trek? Beam me up Scotty! There certainly my is no intelligent management counseling on this web site. :eek:

I wonder if I will be nominated for POA member of the year now? :dunno:

Last edited:
Your technical issues creating a poll aren't indicative of anything the MC has done. Try another computer, browser, or beverage.

sounds like a user error to me. PEBCAC or ID 10 T error.

IF you're looking for "counseling" from the "Management Council" you've got bigger problems than can be addressed on an internet forum.

I didn't do a bad job for a "Moron", eh?

:redface:

Wow, I didn't think you guys actually read posts. I though you just reacted to babies whining about the butt hurt they got in the SZ. If you actually read the posts in the SZ you would see 85% is intelligent, well thought out conversation dealing with the subjects of the day. :D

No, I was hoping for "management", what I got was "moronic".

appreciate your feedback larry, let me know when you want to discuss your feelings of us over some whiskey and I'll be over.

Larry? His name is Larry?

...huh....

If you actually read the posts in the SZ you would see 85% is intelligent...
If we accept your made-up statistic as fact, if I gave you a sandwich that was 85% delicious but 15% poop would you eat it? Would you even keep it in your lunchbox?

Nauga,
who doesn't like to play "find the smell"

according to the last census there were almost 10 million polls in the USA....there's bound to be some on PoA

Hmmm... pole posting seems to work fine for me....

Pole-Dancing-pole-dancing-15062155-336-292.jpg

appreciate your feedback larry, let me know when you want to discuss your feelings of us over some whiskey and I'll be over.
I thought you weren't supposed to divulge people's real names without their consent!

I thought you weren't supposed to divulge people's real names without their consent!

From the Rules of Conduct.

Pilots of America, with limited exception, is not an anonymous forum. There are no rights or guarantees of anonymity. While you may post under a pseudonym, your true name may be used in posts or conversations by those who know it. If you require anonymity then do not participate in the Pilots of America Forum.

I think this was the part John was remembering.

Participants shall not post messages containing personal contact information other than their own. This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, email addresses and mailing/physical addresses.

Seriously?

Nope.

Can't see them anyway. Using tapatalk.

Are they interesting?

Usually about twenty posts into some thread with a poll, instead of the OP doing it, someone mentions there was a poll, and by then I definitely don't care.

:redface:

Wow, I didn't think you guys actually read posts. I though you just reacted to babies whining about the butt hurt they got in the SZ. If you actually read the posts in the SZ you would see 85% is intelligent, well thought out conversation dealing with the subjects of the day. :D

Ummmmm no. It wasn't. Really.

It was whatever was on the TV news, rehashed, and the same people taking the same old sides about those stories at least 85% of the time.

And few had any new thoughts to add that couldn't be found on the day-after talk shows.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but we've met in person and I don't think you could look me in the eye and claim "85%" of SZ was new thoughts and ideas about anything other than what was on the boob tube the night before.

Once in a GREAT while it was. But not 85%.

Kinda petty for the MC... blocking a word and blocking polls... have to show who's in control?

Time for a holiday for me from this... y'all have fun with your little power trip.

Kinda petty for the MC... blocking a word and blocking polls... have to show who's in control?

Time for a holiday for me from this... y'all have fun with your little power trip.

Oh calm down. We can have our fun, too.

Oh calm down. We can have our fun, too.

Nine! You vill make the trains run on time and not complain! You are here at zee vill of zee people who do nothing! They veel prove dis vith polls and you shall obey!

Riiiiiight. And we will need you to work on Saaaaaturday... Mmm-Kay?

*There ... I Godwin'ed the thread and also tossed in a gratuitous Office Space reference. It's cool to close it now. LOL!

Hahaha. :) ;-) :)

Back