No more EAA written discount

ZeroPapaGolf

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
ZeroPapaGolf
I took a couple of written exams yesterday (AGI and FIA) and was told by PSI/CATS that they no longer have a discount for EAA members. Has anyone else been told this recently? I got the same operator both times I called so it could just be that she was misinformed. I’ve emailed EAA requesting clarification but no response yet (and their website still advertises the discount). It’s a $10 discount per exam so not amazing, but it helps!

CATS - To obtain the discount, please call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-947-4228. Before you call, please have your EAA number available, a credit card, a government-issued photo ID, and the name of your preferred testing center.

PSI LaserGrade - To obtain the discount, please call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-211-2754. Before you call, please have your EAA number available, a credit card, a government-issued photo ID, and the name of your preferred testing center.

CATS - To obtain the discount, please call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-947-4228. Before you call, please have your EAA number available, a credit card, a government-issued photo ID, and the name of your preferred testing center.

PSI LaserGrade - To obtain the discount, please call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-211-2754. Before you call, please have your EAA number available, a credit card, a government-issued photo ID, and the name of your preferred testing center.

I took a couple of written exams yesterday (AGI and FIA) and was told by PSI/CATS that they no longer have a discount for EAA members. Has anyone else been told this recently? I got the same operator both times I called so it could just be that she was misinformed. I’ve emailed EAA requesting clarification but no response yet (and their website still advertises the discount). It’s a $10 discount per exam so not amazing, but it helps!

Back