No longer a renter

Finally got around to taking a few interior pics along with her new home in Michigan that I thought I would share.

Still cannot believe I am no longer renting.
Even though its more expensive I am finding the value of having everything the same way I left it and being able to hop in and fly without worrying about who is on the schedule and when I have to be back is almost priceless.....Almost....:wink2:

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_00700006.jpg
    IMG_00700006.jpg
    857.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
google it.....there's quite a bit of good info out there. :yes:
attachment.php

I'm not so sure about those numbers. my Vmax speed according to those calculations is below my rotation speed.

Finally got around to taking a few interior pics along with her new home in Michigan that I thought I would share.

Still cannot believe I am no longer renting.
Even though its more expensive I am finding the value of having everything the same way I left it and being able to hop in and fly without worrying about who is on the schedule and when I have to be back is almost priceless.....Almost....:wink2:

Very sweet, looks to be in excellent condition. Ask Santa for an 8 day wind up clock insert for your yoke. The look really cool, and in the end, when you are confused, the sweep second hand will be there to un**** you.

Back