Night before PPL Checkride

It's only 1430 now. My PPL started at 0700, finished at 1130, and I drove home and slept until 1800.

This...except I had to fly home (based at KSUA, checkride at KFXE)...had to wait around for a couple hours for a flat nose wheel tire to get fixed (see post in "student pilots, who are we and where do we stand"....hard to stay focused for a couple hours lounging around the FBP while they fixed it before I could head home with my new PPL.

I see activity: jcepiano "creating thread in Pilot Training" :confused:

That's a bit stalkerish! lol

-Brian

I get sucked into these things and get on pins and needles waiting to here the good news. I clicked the link and saw his green dot was lit up.

Nothing stalkerish about that

But then I put his handle into a program I wrote that gives me the personality types that might generate a handle like that

then I plugged the name returned into a database of fingerprints

Then I sliced off my own fingerprint and printed his out and taped it on to my finger.

Then I went to the DMV and had a new license made and used that information to get a SSN which let to me printing out a copy of his medical and student pilot cert.

Next thing I know, I am sitting left seat in a plane with some old DPE telling me to do crap. It was hard but I am not sure where specifically I crossed the line.

I'd say you were not the only one looking for the good news on this thread.

I get sucked into these things and get on pins and needles waiting to here the good news. I clicked the link and saw his green dot was lit up.

But then I put his handle into a program I wrote that gives me the personality types that might generate a handle like that

Then I sliced off my own fingerprint and printed his out and taped it on to my finger.

Then I went to the DMV and had a new license made and used that information to get a SSN which let to me printing out a copy of his medical and student pilot cert.

Next thing I know, I am sitting left seat in a plane with some old DPE telling me to do crap. It was hard but I am not sure where specifically I crossed the line.

LOL Damn you have some creativity going on up there in that head. Some funny ****! Love it. I was just being a smartass anyways :)

-Brian

Back