Nicola's note to the pilot

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
A friend sent me this, I have no idea if it's actually for real...

I bleeped out a letter so that nobody can accuse me of using foul language on this board :no:

Attachments

• nicolacensored.jpg
    nicolacensored.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 79
Frank Browne said:
I'd be willing to bet that most pilots say it to themselves on every flight anyway.:hairraise:

I know I have said that word once or twice, maybe even 3 times, but NO MORE THAN THAT.

HPNFlyGirl said:
I know I have said that word once or twice, maybe even 3 times, but NO MORE THAN THAT.

A REAL New Yorker has said it a lot... ;)

When I worked in the city, one of my colleagues lived in the Bronx. I think he used that word once or twice, maybe even 3 times... in a single sentence. :D

Frank Browne said:
I'd be willing to bet that most pilots say it to themselves on every flight anyway.:hairraise:

my CFI says I don't have to call him Jesus Christ anymore.

HPNFlyGirl said:
per flight? :p

Frank Browne said:
Bill Cosby said that he was 14 before he found out his name wasn't Jesus Christ. :D

"Dammit, get in here!"

"But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ."

:goofy:

I heard it was proven a spoof, when I first saw it about 3yrs ago.
Hilarious though, sometimes I chant it to myself on approach.

Let'sgoflying! said:
I heard it was proven a spoof, when I first saw it about 3yrs ago.
Hilarious though
I can't get a hit on Snopes, either confirming or denying.

-Skip

wsuffa said:
When I worked in the city, one of my colleagues lived in the Bronx. I think he used that word once or twice, maybe even 3 times... in a single sentence. :D

When I got out of he cab at OCS in Newport, I was greated by this big 6'6", 250lb tree of a Bosuns Mate Master Chief, and I swear that guy had mroe swear words than real words in each sentence. It cracked us up! I can't count the times I was dropped for 50 when I'd crack as he was chewin' us out. To make it even funnier, he had gotten some gungle fungus that had paralyzed half his face, so he talked this stuff out of the corner of his mouth.

That guy ended up bing quite a hoot.

Back