Nick: our jig is up

Never again. I look like an oaf without my goatee.

I had one once. Friend said, "Why cultivate on your face that which grows wild on your <butt>?"

Shaved it off the next day.

-Rich

heh and kent looks 12 without his goatee

I only had stopped shaving a couple weeks before the show; this was opening night. It came off the day after the show closed(we ran three weeks).

HR(but I grow 'em per character needs)

Attachments

• Oklahoma_2136_M.jpg
    Oklahoma_2136_M.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 50
when I shave mine off my wife can't look at me straight in the face for at least 24 hours.

Mine went away when there was more gray in it than not.

My wife has never seen me without a beard or goat. She told me if I ever wanted a divorce just shave it off. It's nice to have an out. :D

My wife has never seen me without a beard or goat. She told me if I ever wanted a divorce just shave it off. It's nice to have an out. :D

Funny! I had an almost first date once where I noticed at the last moment she didn't like beards. We canceled dinner. :D

I dunno why I keep one thing or another. I cut the full beard down years ago and I think I went clean for while. Laziness more than anything brings it back.

I have the goatee, simply because I feel like I should have some hair on my head. ;)

I shaved my beard down a long time ago to goatee. When my girlfriend answered the door she screamed 'gawd NO!' and slammed it in my face until I promised to shave all of it off. I had to regrow the beard from scratch.

I have this yearly thing - habit, superstition, whatever - it irks my wife so I continue ... I've worn a beard for ... well, MANY years but always keep it trimmed fairly short. About a month before hunting season I stop trimming it. Usually that only goes on for 4-6 weeks, depending on the hunting season. This year I stopped trimming it in early October, and just finished up my last hunt of the year this weekend. I told my wife I was going for the Charlie Daniels look ... but maybe ZZ Top would be interesting ... (she said I look like Santa Claus). Since I'm trimming it back down tonight I'll snap a pic and post it ...

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! :)

I grew a beard when my first daughter was born. I stayed home with her, so didn't need to look as presentable as in the past. I soon realized that a guy who hasn't shaved in a few days looks like a bum, whereas a guy with a beard who hasn't trimmed in a few days looks like a guy with a beard.B)

7 years and counting now. I occasionally threaten to shave it off, but the kids howl in protest. It's all they've ever known.

Normal length
DSCN0219.jpg

Santa Claus
DSCN1883.jpg

back to normal length tomorrow ...

Ya got that salt and pepper look going for ya, Greg. I'm trying to stick with the pepper but failing!

In my twenties, I grew a beard to hide my baby face. Now, I'm afraid to shave it off.

Every time I have tried to let my beard grow out, it has been so thoroughly disgusting (red and scraggly, and I don't even have red hair), that I bailed after a few days.

Now, I imagine there'd be plenty of gray mixed in as well. I imagine that the only way I'll ever know what I'd look like with a beard, would be to photoshop one on.

Back