Nice

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
10 day forecast is saying sunny and temps in the 70s :yes:

10 day forecast is saying sunny and temps in the 70s :yes:

100 Lashes for you! Never, EVER talk about the weather for a fly in, until AFTER it is over.

Tony you have to go outside now, spit into the wind, turn around three times, apologize to the WX G-ds for your heresy, sacrifice a metal chicken weather vane and swear to never mention the weather before a fly-in again. :D:D

Seems to me the 10-day outlook for OSH was really good too.

yea, and really the weather at oshkosh was pretty good this year. only one day of rain, right? reasonable temps too.

and its still looking excellent:

Thu
Aug 30

32.gif
Sunny70°/46°10%
blank.gif
70°F

Fri
Aug 31

32.gif
Sunny69°/48°10%
blank.gif
69°F
Car Care Tips
Sat
Sep 1

32.gif
Sunny71°/55°10%
blank.gif
71°F

Sun
Sep 2

32.gif
Sunny75°/55°10%
blank.gif
75°F

Mon
Sep 3

30.gif
Partly Cloudy72°/55°10%
blank.gif
72°F
Car Care Tips

Tony you have to go outside now, spit into the wind, turn around three times, apologize to the WX G-ds for your heresy, sacrifice a metal chicken weather vane and swear to never mention the weather before a fly-in again. :D:D

yea, and really the weather at oshkosh was pretty good this year. only one day of rain, right? reasonable temps too.

and its still looking excellent:

He doesn't seem to be listening.... wonder if the weather gods will just thwart him or the whole event?

Missa

i dont think it will go bad.

Ed - looks like they are getting some rain up there today and tomorrow. that will be nice.

Yeah, hopefully it pushes through. I have to do a lifeline flight to Madison on Wednesday, then go up.

Looks like the UP is going to get pounded tomorrow....still trying to get covered for eight hours for saturday......sigh.

Looks like the UP is going to get pounded tomorrow....still trying to get covered for eight hours for saturday......sigh.

They need the rain. I might have to make a midnight landing on Wednesday at 6Y9 because of the front, or sleep on the couch in the FBO in MSN on Wednesday. I have to go to Flint to get my pax, then to Madison. So I have to wait extra long for that stupid thing to pass.

They need the rain. I might have to make a midnight landing on Wednesday at 6Y9 because of the front, or sleep on the couch in the FBO in MSN on Wednesday. I have to go to Flint to get my pax, then to Madison. So I have to wait extra long for that stupid thing to pass.

Ed,

Bug Pete for a spare bed. I'd help ya but I won't be in town. :no:

At least Wis Av's couches look nice and comfy, and I think they have a shower for ya in the morning too. :yes:

well the weather still looks beautiful. now if that High would just speed it up a little, id have tailwinds instead of headwinds

well the weather still looks beautiful. now if that High would just speed it up a little, id have tailwinds instead of headwinds

Ahh, so this is how the weather gods plan to punish Tony! Headwinds both ways... maybe he will recant now and apease them for tailwinds. :yes:

it is quite possible missa. right now its looking like light headwinds on the way up and strong headwinds on the way back.

well im kind of getting used to the tailwinds both ways for POA events

Back