Nice weekend

Sounds like you had a good one. I haven't snapped a cap on my charcoal burners in years. Oh, and .50 cal is borderline small bore. :D Certainly anything smaller. :D

This weekend was spent watching my Cougars manhandle San Diego State (45-17) at Qwest Field in Seattle. Then today moving a bunch of our daughter's stuff to Vancouver (WA). They're moving there due to her husband's job. My wife isn't happy. Now our daughter is almost 2 hours away, instead of 4 minutes. Oh the horror! :p

Now THAT is what I call camping! Far enough from civilization that you can pop off some black powder and not have the whole county sheriff's dept. show up to haul you away!

I've GOT to get up to the Pac NW sometime!

Thanks for sharing.

Nice! I got to get to the mountains this weekend as well, but only to fix and retrieve my RV that stranded my friends who borrowed it last weekend.

I haven't popped any caps on my .50 Hawkins in quite some time, either :( man, I have GOT to change some priorities here!

Thanks for sharing - nice photos!

There isn't a much better smell than black powder smoke hanging in the air. :yes:

Good looking pooch to boot.

Cool enough PIX to make me think about caping up the Shenendoah. Thanks.

Attachments

• PICT0055.MOV
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
yep! Well, after downloading locally, that is...

Back