Nice November Morning

dmccormack

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dan Mc
We've been blessed with some wonderful warm weather this November in South Central Pennsylvania. We've had our share of rain and even and October snow but when it's nice, it's really nice.

:)

I only had a couple of hours this morning and had a lesson scheduled later in the day so had to stay local, but flying low and slow above Lancaster County was worth squeezing in a flight!

Pictures and more: http://flightmusings.blogspot.com

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Great Photos Dan. Gary Shelby and I flew to THV for breafast today Beautiful flight each way. Nasty head winds going but screamed home. 143kts GS in a Cherokee 140.

Great weather here in the SW the last two weekends, low 60s today, slight north breeze to put a chill in the air. Stable air, no lift.

Edit: just took a lok at the pictures, great area to fly, reminds me of New England and home. The trees here have gone from green to yellow in one weekend. We don't have the hardwood trees here to get the darker red colors, just aspen and ash.

Last edited:
Pretty area to fly around in, thanks for the photos. I miss flying. I wish it weren't so expensive.

Back