Nice magazine article about Tristan

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
The March issue of EAA Sport Aviation contains a nice write-up on Tristan (Tristar) who frequents the chat room at PoA. How encouraging to see such positive enthusiasm in a young pilot. Congratulations Tristan. I’ll send you my copy of the magazine so that you will have an extra copy.

BTW, very nice Editor’s Log in this issue by Ken Ibold. I ALWAYS enjoy reading what Ken writes. :)

Thank you very much, I must be honest to say I don't believe I wrote the article, I think I simply provided information and a few stories on top of a pinch of love for what I do to the writer. I'm not sure how much was included of what I said or did since I haven't been able to read it yet but its still pretty neat just the same!! I never thought they would actualy publish it! Hope everyone enjoys, I love feedback.

Fly safe,
Tristan PP-ASEL

I stand corrected!! The article is by me but what they did is combine three articles into one, my history and two of my flights. A friend of mine sent them in.

T*

Tristar said:
I stand corrected!! The article is by me but what they did is combine three articles into one, my history and two of my flights. A friend of mine sent them in.

I enjoyed your articles, good flying and good luck in your pursuits!

Back