Nice Ad...

I wish I could do that to a woman! LOL

Nice everything in that commercial. The watch is ok to.

David

I was trying to think about that commercial in my life...

Chick's in a Honda Civic.

Watch is a Casio.

Airplane's is a 182.

I'm the one who's late.

Second sticky note says, "Take dog to vet, 12:00."

Okay... Still works for me!

That was downright unhealthy. Her motorcycle had no front brake. :nono:

edit: Also no turn signals, rear shock, or license plate. Moreover, no front fender, so a thick stripe of salt builds up on the frame.

Overall, I'd say that's a used bike I wouldn't touch with a 20-foot pole. The rider looks good, though.

Last edited:
The bike is supposedly a custom design by some guy a co-worker of mine knows... Which is how I ended up getting the video link.

I could ask him for more details if it's interesting to anyone?

I mean really, you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, nor would you leave her in the middle of a salt flat for being a few minutes late.

:no:

I mean really, you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, nor would you leave her in the middle of a salt flat for being a few minutes late.

:no:

otoh - what were they going to do out in the middle of the salt flat? The P-51 looked to be a single seater and the motorcycle didn't look like it had any seat for a pax.

otoh - what were they going to do out in the middle of the salt flat? The P-51 looked to be a single seater and the motorcycle didn't look like it had any seat for a pax.

:confused:
well, you see... when two grown-ups love each other...etc....

:D

I think the pilot's an idiot. With that plane, he'd easily be able to make both redezvous-es in one day, and any girl who'll ride flat-out to meet you in the middle of the desert isn't going to complain if you keep it brief. :D

No wonder their crappy watches cost so much!

:D

:confused:
well, you see... when two grown-ups love each other...etc....

I hope you appreciated the straightline

... and any girl who'll ride flat-out to meet you in the middle of the desert isn't going to complain if you keep it brief.

or, having made that much effort to get there, it better be worth it for her.

I was trying to think about that commercial in my life...

Chick's in a Honda Civic.

Watch is a Casio.

Airplane's is a 182.

I'm the one who's late.

Second sticky note says, "Take dog to vet, 12:00."

Okay... Still works for me!

:rofl: :rofl: :yes:

My thoughts as well, I wonder how many of those they sell a year?

What p*sses me off about Breitling is that the current company has absolutely NO relationship to the original Breitling that went bankrupt in the 70's with the advent of quartz/battery watches. The original Breitling did have an aviation connection, and the new Breitling has marketed itself that it has, but its only connection to aviation is the marketing/advertising stuff.

That P-51 has the jump seat in the back. Notice in the flying shots he is sitting in the back seat. Don

That's what happens when you use Breitling, you are never on time.:D

José

My Dad has a 50 year old Breitling that is very nice.

I got a custom Breitling for the dirt cheap price of $500 because we let them take some pictures of our cool airplanes. After the second over-$500 factory repair in a three year period, I put it on the shelf.

I think of this every time I think I should just by a cheap airplane. :nono:

I got a custom Breitling for the dirt cheap price of $500 because we let them take some pictures of our cool airplanes. After the second over-$500 factory repair in a three year period, I put it on the shelf.

I think of this every time I think I should just by a cheap airplane. :nono:

So, they took pictures of your aircraft, and then convinced you to still have to purchase their product the pictures would help sell... at a "discount"?

Wow. No shame there. Worse than Apple.

Pretty sure they just owed you a watch for shooting the photos. Or they could destroy the photos and go pound sand. Sheesh.

POS no suspension no front brake farter popper motorcycle that is unable to handle real roads. No crash gear. Suicidal open face helmet. A bunch of other stuff too. Each one of those marks are unconditional you're outta there showstoppers.

No watch needed. I would have never put the gear down after the flyby. Saw more than enough with a 200mph closure rate.

Back