Niagara Falls (KIAG)

ExpressJetter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
ExpressJetter
The family and I flew into Niagara Falls International (KIAG). And stayed on the Canadian side for a few days. At the end we do a falls view tour for a special private tour! Check it out on our YouTube channel. Let me know here or on YouTube what you think!

Mary and I both watched your video. Had a good laugh remembering the yellow rain slicker/trash bags for the behind the falls tour and the maid of the mist.

We also stayed at the embassy suites and took advantage of their shuttle. I also arranged for a private car to the winery region for taste testing and had picnic lunch packed. We had a blast. Looking forward to going back.

Mary and I both watched your video. Had a good laugh remembering the yellow rain slicker/trash bags for the behind the falls tour and the maid of the mist.

We also stayed at the embassy suites and took advantage of their shuttle. I also arranged for a private car to the winery region for taste testing and had picnic lunch packed. We had a blast. Looking forward to going back.
Awesome. We wanted to do some of the wine tasting, but that would have been difficult with the kids. We will have to go back when the kids are older and try it out.

But I make these videos so the family and I can look back and see what we've done and reminisce like you have

This looks awesome! Flying a tour of the falls is definitely on my list!

This looks awesome! Flying a tour of the falls is definitely on my list!
Thanks Arian. It's pretty cool to see from the sky, and easy to do. If you have any doubts, just stop be the IAG fbo and ask how to do it too.

Back